MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancro build recompiled? I had already downloaded before, then came back to check md5 and the download was gone, and replaced just now with a new link with different md5. What is the correct one? Wating for confirmation before i flash.

Thanks!

SMS Filter is not working.. I am not sure whether it has to group all old messages also or only new messages coming after enabling group carrier messages?? Device MI 3 Cancro.

multi_lcsh92_wet_jb9 failed from the second link because of the signature

but succeed from the first link

Thanks for all the work, but this update causes extra problems on my Xiaomi m2s.
Not only is my sense analog clock killed, at least the skins, but also swiftkey word prediction, because I don't have
an sd card?!
And still the dolby widget appears on my home screen, in stead of another widget.
Can I downgrade to the previous rom?

Cannot install the new rom on my Mipad

Last edited:
hi, in redmi Note 2 4g dual sim 5.5 "2/16gb, the possibility 'of move apps on the sd
Outside it is implemented in the system? , thank you.

Reactions: Sarahsen
Hi all!

Im on MIUI6 5.8.6 Xiaomi Mi Note, updater app says there is no update. How can i still getting updates?

Do i need to flash by hand 5.8.13 MIUI7 ?

First time wit MIUI and xiaomi Phone!

Thanks for your compr understanding!

Regards!
You always have to wait a few days (up to a week) after you see the release here, to have it on OTA.
For example - I'm on the same version you are (but different device), and I only received the OTA update warning with the 5.8.27 yesterday night.

Thanks for all the work, but this update causes extra problems on my Xiaomi m2s.
Not only is my sense analog clock killed, at least the skins, but also swiftkey word prediction, because I don't have
an sd card?!
And still the dolby widget appears on my home screen, in stead of another widget.

Dolby widget bug confirmed but I have no any other problem

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Mi2S ROM removed by miui.com... so waiting for fixed release...

You always have to wait a few days (up to a week) after you see the release here, to have it on OTA.
For example - I'm on the same version you are (but different device), and I only received the OTA update warning with the 5.8.27 yesterday night.
Hi! Thanks a lot for the info. The thing is that 5.8.13 was posted 22Aug 1 week and 2 days ago...

It looked like a long time for me. But will wait to se if an update comes through OTA..

Thanks again!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Cancro build recompiled? I had already downloaded before, then came back to check md5 and the download was gone, and replaced just now with a new link with different md5. What is the correct one? Wating for confirmation before i flash.

Thanks!
recompiled due to errors in CZ/SK translation.. if you use another lang, no need to download again...

Reactions: ece and mnikolce
recompiled due to errors in CZ/SK translation.. if you use another lang, no need to download again...
thanks for the info! i also saw on a previous post you mentioned it no longer flashes with cwm, so only stock mi recovery or i can use TWRP too? I like twrp better, so can you let me know if there are any issues by flashing with TWRP?

thanks for the info! i also saw on a previous post you mentioned it no longer flashes with cwm, so only stock mi recovery or i can use TWRP too? I like twrp better, so can you let me know if there are any issues by flashing with TWRP?
try TWRP and you will see... I didn't try...

an sd card?!

do you have on Mi2 merged partitions via miflash or not..?

I downloaded the rom several times, trying to update the rom but I failed to install, with CWM and TWRP same even installing of 0.
Please check the version for mi4 canker, I think this corrupt download.

Status
Not open for further replies.