MULTI 5.9.17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bug in 5.9.17 for redmi note 4g dual sim. When call I cant hear nothing, turn on/off the speaker mode solve it for this call.

sorry about my english, please tell me about fix for it
uninstall MiKey app if you have it...

Go to app Security > Permissions > Root Access and grant root access on all app you want to grant. Remember that you need to try to use root permissions with that app before.

You have to do this for every app you want to grant root access. Or maybe do this one time for SuperSU (install from app store and try to use it, after grant it root access) and use it for root manage
Thanks! Now I know why couldn't find it, I have no security, I had to enter "security" on the search box to find it. Thanks ☺

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

I think I've found a bug. Unlock with Volume down doesn't work on my RN2. With Volume up works flawlessly.
Could anyone try this, please?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

hey, this version ****ed the mail widget....... I see 'view conversation' about six times above all emails.
Please fix.

I updated my xiaomi mi2s that last years...
now i have a mi4w over 5.1.1 aosp.

Only back to Miui in Mi4w when the runtime will be updated.

1600/2500 in 4.4.4 and 3600/4000 at 5.1.1

There are no color. Miui needs to update Android Version. I think the reason is only sell newer devices, and that remembers to me a HTC company. Now, not in good place at market.

I really apreciate your hard work, but mi2s performs so much better over 5.0.2 than mi4w in 4.4.4. 3000+ runtime score in that device.
Screenshot_2015-09-21-18-39-25.png
Screenshot_2015-09-21-18-33-45.png

Last edited:
Call log moved to contact details. Open any contact from your contact list and scroll down to "call history details". It is available only in case if you have had phone conversation previously with that contact.

If the person is not in your contact list, the call log is available from recents: just tap on the small arrow on the right side of the screen in the recents list.

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Yes thank you :)

They' re is always the bug with the theme application
The menu "personnalize" disapears 2 second after I open the app, etc..

@ingbrzy : since I am always receiving phones with screwed up firmwares from the Chinese phone stores, I always apply an official English/Chinese fastboot, before applying a xiaomi.eu versions. So, I have two questions regarding flashing the Redmi Note 2:

1) How can I flash a fastboot image on it (since it is an MTK device)? Can I use the MiFlash to flash a fastboot for it, or should I use another utility and, if so, which one?

2) In http://www.miui.com/shuaji-393.html there are two differest developer ROMs listed:
* One with link http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=hermes&b=X&r=cn&n=
* Another with link http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=hermes&b=X&r=cn&n=cmonly

I don't know what that cmonly at the end of the URL means... In any case, which fastboot image should I select for Redmi Note 2?

EDIT: After reading http://en.miui.com/thread-145555-1-1.html I believe that the cmonly means China Mobile and signifies the TD version. So, if I understand correctly, the correct image to use is the first one (without cmonly).

Furthermore, the same thread shows how to flash. Final question is: prefer the SP method or Miflash?

Last edited:
For Redmi Note 2 you can use MiFlash to install china image even it's MTK.. Yea first one is fine...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: cosmik
Huge thanks to you for getting Mi Note Pro MIUI 7.0.1.0 Stable up so quickly! Fingers crossed it retains the exceptional SD810 performance management that 6.6.5 has.

EDIT: Perfomance, unlike the weekly MIUI7 versions which is just terrible, so far is just as good as 6.6.5 if not better. The top right normally gets a bit warm but with 7.0.1.0 it's cooler and benchmarks are consistent for longer after repeated tests. Music player has dropped the Baidu part, that's very disappointing.

EDIT: Confirmed 7.0.1.0 is the best firmware for Mi Note Pro right now. Same performance as 6.6.5 but it runs even cooler.
vKVY1QCQNjPX3nRF
uDoVCTx81kNKhSuK

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I did skip some weekly updates, but since this update I cannot uncheck then 'prevent pocket dials' option. I used to have this with my pattern lock screen and the option skip swipe screen enabled. Now I have to disable the skip swipe screen option to be able to uncheck the prevent pocket dials option.

Please make this as before, with my phone in a carrier case (for running) this is not helpful :)

Reactions: thaimax
Can I install the stable
xiaomi.eu_multi_leo_V7.0.1.0.LXHCNCI_v7-5.0.zip
of this post directly from ‘Updater' app on device (like miui.com roms)? or i need developer version before? Miui.com links don´t works... failed in 20% downloading.
You first need to update your Mi Recovery as advised/provided at the start of the thread using a weekly ROM (with root). If you have further problems rename the update to "update.zip" and place it at the start of your user file system (with you MIUI and Downloads folders etc). Reboot to your Mi Recovery and clear cache, don't exit Mi Recovery after it has completed the clean. Now select Update using update.zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.