MULTI 5.9.17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Anybody has this when editing folder on home screen ?
"Recommended apps"

de510c64f4446d455e049dbed516df0d.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my MI 3W
I have the same. I switched to enabled "recommended apps" just for try, and it looks like this (PS attached). It seems apps cannot be appear at me...
uploadfromtaptalk1442645249228.png

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Reactions: cesko
I have posted 3 or 4 times this problem, but nobody take care nobody answer. This apk is included in the Rom and was working perfectly in miui5 to print as pdf pages from Internet. Mui6 has destroyed it and still not working in Miui7
Which apk are you talking about? I never saw a PDF reader included in the original rom.

And for the spooler nobody has the same problems.

Perhaps you need to wipe your phone, do a clean install and not restore your settings.

I have posted 3 or 4 times this problem, but nobody take care nobody answer. This apk is included in the Rom and was working perfectly in miui5 to print as pdf pages from Internet. Mui6 has destroyed it and still not working in Miui7
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS MAJOR PROBLEM.
498f56a0cb161157dbd5b4ab9b03da17.jpg

af1c77b29e6f651e28f3b7154bdaa82d.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
I just checked for you and print any internet site as PDF document works perfectly in MIUI7 too using Chrome browser. From which app did you try to print as PDF?

I am on MIUI 7 (V5.9.11) and having multiple problems. (Xiaomi Redmi Note 2)

Software is behaving irradical, strange, for example new email accounts dissappear after being added successfully, I can't send sms (receiving sms OK, internet OK, calls OK, all settings OK). Push notifications from news app don't come through, and I want to try install the stable rom MIUI 6, I know where to download, but never fully get it, downloading is unbeleavably slow, and stops way before finishing.

Please help me to get the stable rom for flashing.

Software is behaving irradical, strange, for example new email accounts dissappear after being added successfully, I can't send sms (receiving sms OK, internet OK, calls OK, all settings OK). Push notifications from news app don't come through, and I want to try install the stable rom MIUI 6, I know where to download, but never fully get it, downloading is unbeleavably slow, and stops way before finishing.

here is a fast download
MIUI Official TeamVersion: V6.7.5.0.LHMCNCH (MIUI6) Size: 739M - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Q...ew?usp=sharing

update to 5.9.18...

If you go in security app pressing setting the app is crashing (redmi note 2 5.9.18 ITA). Here is the log:
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.miui.securitycenter/com.miui.securitycenter.settings.SettingsActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3143)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3174)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2529)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java:167)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1419)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:111)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5546)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:964)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:759)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
    at com.miui.securitycenter.settings.SettingsActivity.fQ(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.securitycenter.settings.SettingsActivity.onResume(Unknown Source)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1251)
    at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:6063)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3128)
    ... 11 more

Last edited by a moderator:
translation error for italian language i found:
Notification of chrome download in act: seconds and minutes are still in english while remaining is OK ("rimanenti").

This update was terrible. Google play services crashes constantly. Unable to use my mi4i at all... have t orevert back to prev. version

When updating the ROM, what is the best procedure to save you having to re download all your apps from play store? It's my apps on my sd card. Thanks

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Lot of thanks for your answer and your test. I have already test with English, with same results
I also print from chrome and this was perfectly working before.
The spooler apk seems to be miui rim included. But I clear cache and data without solving this issue?
I have no idea on what to do

I just checked for you and print any internet site as PDF document works perfectly in MIUI7 too using Chrome browser. From which app did you try to print as PDF?

Here under my answer
Lot of thanks for your answer and your test. I have already test with English, with same results
I also print from chrome and this was perfectly working before.
The spooler apk seems to be miui rom included. But I clear cache and data without solving this issue?
I have no idea on what to do

I had the TWRP and after MIPAD via OTA update will delete the TWRP recovery and returned the stock (my recovery)!!!! That happen?

Which apk are you talking about? I never saw a PDF reader included in the original rom.

And for the spooler nobody has the same problems.

Perhaps you need to wipe your phone, do a clean install and not restore your settings.
Sorry but print spooler exist since miui5 and maybe 4.
You never see it because you didn't test to print. This apk is a system apk. here it is.
fa1e4448ad00e819c8a8411e62c80649.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.