MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes same here 2014813 hongmi 2 TD-SCDMA , no more notification if play from music app, i'ved try to add my mp3 for playlist & favorite, but no played....so i just try played from file explore...its a bug or different rom ? should i try change rom 2014811 ?? thanks before

-Tapatalk-

No, you shouldn't. I meant there are some differences between different ROMs (aries, cancro, virgo, hermes...etc) because of specific features. Anyway, only you can use the proper ROM for your device, so I don't think WCDMA version is compatible with TD-SCDMA...I am not sure...be careful...

No, you shouldn't. I meant there are some differences between different ROMs (aries, cancro, virgo, hermes...etc) because of specific features. Anyway, only you can use the proper ROM for your device, so I don't think WCDMA version is compatible with TD-SCDMA...I am not sure...be careful...
You're right, they are not compatible, it's different devices (hardware) - "been there, done that", lol.

Reactions: graw2
My fault.
Didn't expect this in the minor version update.
Will look into the downgrade thing now.

yep, before upgrading i always wait and see other feedback...don't want to have this such bug that xiaomi causes in almost every release

I had to go back to version 5.9.17 as I lost the function of controlling the intensity of the vibration of the buttons.

Attachments

• September 26, 2015 100805 AM GMT-0300.jpg
    September 26, 2015 100805 AM GMT-0300.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 301
Hi, thanks for the update!!! :)

I have a little problem when I try do uninstall "CM Transfer" and "Video" (I don't use it). In fact, I can uninstall it but after a reboot, apps are visible on my launch screen. Do you have an idea for remove it ?

Thanks !!

Reactions: crixt
During flash lights, press volume down..

~Tapatalk~
Thanks for the comment. Sadly, this does not appear to do anything other than turn off the flash on my Mi2. It says (translated) during flash 'hold power button to keep flash on'. Holding the powerbutton actually results in a reboot :p Both volume buttons appear to shut the flash off. Guess its just the way it is :)

UPDATE: I feel stupid. It was the power button all along. Just shouldnt be holding it down, but pressing it once.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the update!!! :)

I have a little problem when I try do uninstall "CM Transfer" and "Video" (I don't use it). In fact, I can uninstall it but after a reboot, apps are visible on my launch screen. Do you have an idea for remove it ?

Thanks !!
I think it's possible, but requires doing something with the zip file (read that somewhere around here).

Why don't you simply do as myself - keep a folder named "bloatware" where you put all the apps that come with the rom and that you don't use?
Very simple and not intrusive... And won't cause complications.

Unless you really need the spare space (I don't).

Yes, I'm a little bit "picky" :p

So, I will do this for now, as you say, it's not a big problem :)

Reactions: tonirai
Thanks for the comment. Sadly, this does not appear to do anything other than turn off the flash on my Mi2. It says (translated) during flash 'hold power button to keep flash on'. Holding the powerbutton actually results in a reboot Both volume buttons appear to shut the flash off. Guess its just the way it is :)
It's not "holding" that you have to do, it's just "press" - try it.

Thanks for the comment. Sadly, this does not appear to do anything other than turn off the flash on my Mi2. It says (translated) during flash 'hold power button to keep flash on'. Holding the powerbutton actually results in a reboot Both volume buttons appear to shut the flash off. Guess its just the way it is :)
Just touch and hold the home button on lock screen until the screen goes off and the flash will stay on after that

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Please when will update Redme Note 2 to Android version 5.1.1? When will add gesture double tap wake on, palm soft and watch on home screen when flip cover is closed?
Never, never, never...

Wysłano z MI Note

Thanks guys - you (and the other one who posted this) are correct. I guess its a translation mistake in the Dutch translation?
It is mistake in English too. It says "To keep torch on, hold the power button"
Should be "press" instead of "hold".

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi all. I own a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G for a year now.

I always download the weekly but I've never posted here yet, I think. I have to say that this week's rom has the greatest performance and speed I've ever seen in my life with Android. That's so impressive, cause I though that smartphone couldn't be improved more yet, but you have done it.

Thanks for your work, it's greatly appreciated ;)

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
For me this version drains battery much faster than 11 version

(I did a clean flash). So I'm rolling back to 11 :)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Octaviastikos
Well... You already got 5.0 on Note then why asking for 5.1 if Android doesn't matter in MIUI. There's no difference between 5.1 and 5.0. Also for features, some are available only for certain device like Mi4i. It won't be done for lower end phones.
So yes, never.

Wysłano z MI Note

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and MIUI in general, is this answer sarcastic or sincere one?
Thanks.
One thing you should know (being new here) is that such updates don't depend on the people here - it depends on the staff at Xiaomi.com.

Here, they only translate the ROMs, and make some mods to make them more "european".

And do a great job at it, I might add!

Reactions: bullietje
Still FC of google agenda
Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: miui.cloud.log.MyLog
	at com.android.calendar.CalendarApplicationDelegate.onCreate(CalendarApplicationDelegate.java:15)
	at miui.external.Application.onCreate(SourceFile:181)
	at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:792)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:608)
	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3 met Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
OTA updates are only available some days after release here.

From my experience reading these topics since April, most of the so called bugs or problems are isolated cases, caused by conflicts with some existing app, or by wrong actions done by the user (examples just above - extracting and deleting stuff from the rom, etc).

When a real bug exists, you'll see several people with the same device complaining of it, in very little time.

Thank you for your reply. I'll just have to be a bit patient, I see.

Another question for everyone: my MiBand doesn't work on my Redmi Note 2. I am using it for some while now so I am familiar with all the topics about the Mi band not being able to pair, or whatever but now it happens to me.

I saw someone posting the same thing here. Is this a known thing? Used the Playstore app + the newer one from apkmirror

Status
Not open for further replies.