MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, RedMi Note 1S Enhanced.
FOzRaHB.jpg

Reactions: campa89
I've googled around and there's zip files for sdk 21& 22 but not for sdk 19. I gess the inly way to use it is to flash back the older version of miui rom.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
Appreciate your expertise, quite a bummer, let's hope a solution to the issue is unravelled, maybe the next weekly could fix it.

Reactions: helmz83
There is another problem with miui 7 5.9.24........I was changed my Sim card name at sim card setting,,,but after every reboot or shutdown it was back sim1 and sim2 name automatically,,, Plz update this prob to next version.

hi all,
on my redmi note 2, i'm facing with these issues:
- phone waked up but alarm didn't ring
- tapatalk hangs continously
- sync of google game data is always on (and I don't have any game installed)

I'll rollback to 5.9.18

thx

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv7:
The Greek report bugs and CHANGELOG links seem to be dead.

EDIT: Just spoke with the friendly fellas from the Greek translation team. It seems that they have turned the repository to a private state, so you might want to remove the "report bug" and "CHANGELOG" links.

Last edited:
No, you shouldn't. I meant there are some differences between different ROMs (aries, cancro, virgo, hermes...etc) because of specific features. Anyway, only you can use the proper ROM for your device, so I don't think WCDMA version is compatible with TD-SCDMA...I am not sure...be careful...

You're right, they are not compatible, it's different devices (hardware) - "been there, done that", lol.

ok thanks for ur reply, but in this rom 5.9.24 , i cant play music anymore from shuffle play like ur pic here down :(
i remember it was available in previous releases too, if not wrong when i used version HM2014813___ 5.9.10
when i choose one of song or touch to shuffle playlist , nothing responding..what should i do ?

Screenshot_com.miui.player_2015-09-28-13-07-07_resize.jpg

In my understanding, this is the shuffle play (please find screenshot attached). As I remember it was available in previous releases too:

f7bbe2bf9587eff08eec58d2514c094b.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
allow all permissions and put em in autostart
It already was
Try a Clean install. That's not a issue of this rom but yours.
It was a clean install, but I've managed to fix it, this is how:

When I made a clean install, I only wipe all then flash. By doing this I was having trouble in every version. Silence not working, not push, bad battery... This time what I've done is, before flashing the rom, I restored a twrp backup I made just when I bought the phone, the very first version

I restored it. Then factory reset, then flash .11
Now silence and push work :)

However I still getting this.. (also with 18 and 24) do you know what's about? :c (see images)

b60dc2d280685f0d137d47f47f1191ff.jpg

(it's during night. Phone drained 6% with airplane mode on and wifi on)

For me the music player is still not working. i have a lot of music files (around 7500) correctly detected by the explorer. But when i launch the music player, select local files, it seek for a while and ... nothing ... The older music player working fine.
REDMI Note 2 Prime 32 Gb + 64Gb Sd

Music played downloaded and shows some random picture when I play a song even thought the file itself has album cover picture which I see normally in Google Play Music app.

i have a sMIUI 5.9.1 on my Mi2a and it works very nice. I know that the system partiton storage is low, but is there a way to tweak the ROM (less languages, no gapps, etc)? It will be great, because the Mi2a is an older device, but still good for every day use. Unfortunately there are not many good ROMS (CM 12.1 or MIUI 7) available.
Thanks!

Did Xiaomi drop support for Mi2A? If not, can't you just include fewer languages (or 'split' the ROM releasing one with some languages and another one with the other languages)? In the latest release, 5.9.1, music and file explorer apps are missing. Which is the latest 'good' ROM?

ok thanks for ur reply, but in this rom 5.9.24 , i cant play music anymore from shuffle play like ur pic here down :(
i remember it was available in previous releases too, if not wrong when i used version HM2014813___ 5.9.10
when i choose one of song or touch to shuffle playlist , nothing responding..what should i do ?
View attachment 10524
eventually running normally again, I'd tried to wipe factory reset & flashing again this rom 5.9.24
thanks to graw2, tonirai & ingbrzy :)

For me the music player is still not working. i have a lot of music files (around 7500) correctly detected by the explorer. But when i launch the music player, select local files, it seek for a while and ... nothing ... The older music player working fine.
REDMI Note 2 Prime 32 Gb + 64Gb Sd

Music played downloaded and shows some random picture when I play a song even thought the file itself has album cover picture which I see normally in Google Play Music app.
try it with a wipe full & flashing again this rom...maybe normally o_O

Reactions: tonirai and graw2
eventually running normally again, I'd tried to wipe factory reset & flashing again this rom 5.9.24
thanks to graw2, tonirai & ingbrzy :)

try it with a wipe full & flashing again this rom...maybe normally o_O

I already do a full wipe of my phone and still same issue. i also have the same issue with the cover, the player download its covers instead or reading them into the files. I switch to VLC for playing my music which is a very good player :p

hi all,
on my redmi note 2, i'm facing with these issues:
- phone waked up but alarm didn't ring
- tapatalk hangs continously
- sync of google game data is always on (and I don't have any game installed)

I'll rollback to 5.9.18

thx
rollbacked to 5.9.18 and everythings work fine again

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I can not activate Xposed miui in this version, I get an error message like this:
"Not yet compatible with android sdk version 19 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)"
Please there any solution for this error is available? Thank you.
Replace from 5.9.17 version the following files:
\system\bin\app_process
\system\lib\libairtunes.so
\system\lib\libairtunes_jni.so
\system\lib\libandroid_runtime.so

Reactions: crixt and MASVA
Xiaomi Redmi 2. Flashed one day ago, did full wipe, came from 5.8.27.
Stable, no issues so far, battery seems better.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.