MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
that worked like a charm

thx
Xposed is working really? I thought it didn't work in miui.

Can you explain a bit more detailed how to do it?

Ps- More wakelock... With every version I got this kind of wakelock :

076cf03aded33637e08fcf7b7fd87451.jpg

It's only me?

tested on Mi4

Replace from 5.9.17 version the following files in ROM_xxxxx.zip:

\system\bin\app_process
\system\lib\libairtunes.so
\system\lib\libairtunes_jni.so
\system\lib\libandroid_runtime.so

sign whole ROM with jBart and flash it

I still with call speaker problems since 5.9.15, sometimes call speaker doestn work, to make it works I turn on and then turn off free hand speaker, after that normal speaker works fine.

I had installed 5.9.24 with a wipe all in Mi Recovery 2.0.1.

Anybodyelse with this problem? any solution? Is a problem with mi phone??

thanks in advance for your answers

"no update available" on my mipad... I'm with 5.9.17.
I can install through recovery, but why not via actualizer?

Enviat des del meu MI PAD usant Tapatalk

You don't have to root with SuperSU, use the buit-in app security to manage root permissions

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
What's this app? I can't find it.
And I cant root

Enviat des del meu MI PAD usant Tapatalk

It already was

It was a clean install, but I've managed to fix it, this is how:

When I made a clean install, I only wipe all then flash. By doing this I was having trouble in every version. Silence not working, not push, bad battery... This time what I've done is, before flashing the rom, I restored a twrp backup I made just when I bought the phone, the very first version

I restored it. Then factory reset, then flash .11
Now silence and push work :)

However I still getting this.. (also with 18 and 24) do you know what's about? :c (see images)

b60dc2d280685f0d137d47f47f1191ff.jpg

(it's during night. Phone drained 6% with airplane mode on and wifi on)
You should install a fastboot rom via Miflash and then flash the rom. It seems the problems you have are due your previous rom.

Reactions: redmi77
You should install a fastboot rom via Miflash and then flash the rom. It seems the problems you have are due your previous rom.
thanks for the tip! It might help, as the first Rom I installed was perfect, no bugs
now it´s full of wakelocks....no matter which Rom

I am following
http://en.miui.com/thread-145555-1-1.html

But, the download of the .tgz file is at 30kB/s! It has just stopped and cancelled itselt at 3%...

Anyone knows why is this happening?

I am following
http://en.miui.com/thread-145555-1-1.html

But, the download of the .tgz file is at 30kB/s! It has just stopped and cancelled itselt at 3%...

Anyone knows why is this happening?

Yeah, it is typical when you want to download ROM from en.miui.com or miui.com sites due to useless Chinese servers outside of China.
Solution (tested and working): Install UC Browser on your PC and try to download ROM again. The download speed will be the same ridiculously slow, at least it will not stop during download process. It seems China browser required for downloading anything from China servers :)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Yeah, it is typical when you want to download ROM from en.miui.com or miui.com sites due to useless Chinese servers outside of China.
Solution (tested and working): Install UC Browser on your PC and try to download ROM again. The download speed will be the same ridiculously slow, at least it will not stop during download process. It seems China browser required for downloading anything from China servers :)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! It will stay this night :)

Thanks a lot! It will stay this night :)
It seems like it randomly stops and then doesn't resume. I need to manually resume the download

I will try tomorrow when I'm at home, but anyone knows another way to get it? How do you do it?

PS- I'm sorry for this off topic. If you wanna contact me on PM it's fine :)

there's kind of bug that i got on my ferrari (mi4i) , mobile network doesnt work..is there anyone had the same problem with me?

Now im getting this "insufficient storage" trying to update any google thing. I remember this phone has 2 boot options in case you need to recover it. How can i get rid of this "unused" space

It seems like it randomly stops and then doesn't resume. I need to manually resume the download

I will try tomorrow when I'm at home, but anyone knows another way to get it? How do you do it?

PS- I'm sorry for this off topic. If you wanna contact me on PM it's fine :)
Use a download manager like Downthemall of Firefox. And insert the letter "o" in front of the Web direction: http://obigota......

Reactions: graw2 and redmi77
Last edited:
Replace from 5.9.17 version the following files:
\system\bin\app_process
\system\lib\libairtunes.so
\system\lib\libairtunes_jni.so
\system\lib\libandroid_runtime.so

On redmi 1s it doesn't work, constant bootloop after replacing files :-(

Another issue detected on my Redmi Note 2 Prime in 5.9.24. i can't choose WPA2 into the wifi connection sharing. only WPA works.

Another issue detected on my Redmi Note 2 Prime in 5.9.24. i can't choose WPA2 into the wifi connection sharing. only WPA works.
I would suggest you to take a full backup, and then install the official English/Chinese firmware for a test. If the issue persists, then open a bug report at the official miui.com site. However, if it does work, then report back here. In this last scenario, it would be a bug with the xiaomi.eu firmware.

Did u set permissions correctly?

Gesendet von meinem MI 4LTE mit Tapatalk
yes, i did

EDIT: i've copied only 2 files - bin\app_process and lib\libandroid_runtime.so through TWRP file manager, after that fixed permissions and reboot. RESULT: Xposed is working :-D

Last edited:
I have a problem with sim1 can't set the internet to 3G or 4G it stays in 2G mode.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 4i met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.