MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new. I'm looking for a ROM which stops Miu updating my phone with Chinese apps. English user and would rather just use native Android and Google. Could anyone advise if there is a ROM I could use? Bit lost with all this Hermes, Armani etc. I have a Xiaomi Redmi 2 phone. Thanks
Have you got a redmi 2 2gb? 2014813 or 2014811? You have to see, under the battery compartment of the phone, this code. After you can download your rom . Caution or 2014811 or 2014813

Hi guys,
First of all big thanks for your work. Amazing. I am enjoying your ROMs since a while ago and it could not be better.
Now the issue I am having lately: I have a Mi2s 32gb with the partitions merged. For some reason since the last week of Dec I cannot flash the new weekly ROMs. Each time I try it fails, and I have to start from scratch installing a fastboot version, and then the latest stable we have. But nothing else, if I try downloading again the latest weekly version and flashing it via miui recovery, it fails again and I have to do againu the fastboot process I described above.

Is there something wrong on what I am doing? Before the end of Dec I did not have any issues...

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys,
First of all big thanks for your work. Amazing. I am enjoying your ROMs since a while ago and it could not be better.
Now the issue I am having lately: I have a Mi2s 32gb with the partitions merged. For some reason since the last week of Dec I cannot flash the new weekly ROMs. Each time I try it fails, and I have to start from scratch installing a fastboot version, and then the latest stable we have. But nothing else, if I try downloading again the latest weekly version and flashing it via miui recovery, it fails again and I have to do againu the fastboot process I described above.

Is there something wrong on what I am doing? Before the end of Dec I did not have any issues...

There is no any ROM flashing issue. Aries weekly ROMs can be updated simply via updater app if you already have new official MIUI partition layout (merged data and merged systems).

me too.......with 5.12.31 all ok but 6.1.7 and 6.1.14 mi pc suite stop at 30%. I have posted the bug also in en.miui.com forum
Sorry to hear that... I guess I will skip this update too (I'm 2 versions behind).

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

There is no any ROM flashing issue. Aries weekly ROMs can be updated simply via updater app if you already have new official MIUI partition layout (merged data and merged systems).
Can I flash the latest version with the Updater app from the latest stable version?

Regarding the new merged data and merged systems...if I do not have the memory divided into two partitions anymore, I guess should have the new memory layout right? You are making me think...my bootloader still gives me the option to choose between systems. Although I am not using the second...Does it mean I still have no merged systems? If so...how can I solve it?

I have the multi stabile ROM 7.0.12.0 for redmi2 downloaded from this site, I will receive the OTA for stabile 7.1 or I have to download it manually?

Can I flash the latest version with the Updater app from the latest stable version?

Regarding the new merged data and merged systems...if I do not have the memory divided into two partitions anymore, I guess should have the new memory layout right? You are making me think...my bootloader still gives me the option to choose between systems. Although I am not using the second...Does it mean I still have no merged systems? If so...how can I solve it?

You have not merged systems yet.
First install MIUI7 6.1.14 china fastboot ROM via MiFlash with flash all option to get new partition layout, and then install xiaomi.eu 6.1.14 via updter app.

Miflash 20151028: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5Fv74n-TBpbnFsbTBpczNWX1U
MIUI7 6.1.14 fastboot ROM: http://obigota.d.miui.com/6.1.14/aries_images_6.1.14_20160107.0000.12_5.0_cn_4255918d6b.tgz
Xiaomi.eu multi aries 6.1.14: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24369303960685701

Check this thread
http://en.miui.com/thread-185682-1-1.html

Reactions: rhgastur
I do not know the type of collaboration between the team and with eu, but that our observations are served? graw2 thanks, thanks ingbzry, I see major changes. I can not wait for the ROM RN2, see you soon

Reactions: graw2
Another perfect release thanks to consistent and hard work of great Xiaomi.eu Team!

Additional goodness over changelog:

- Voice search icon is back
- Netflix loading issue fixed
- YouTube "touch to retry" issue fixed
- Cannot change camera settings while "wake volume buttons enabled" issue fixed
- Useless MiVoice has been removed due to cannot use it outside china
- LED light can be switched off during charging:

fcb1afc7781715dc467b3bbf506838d3.jpg

Phenomenal

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.