MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me working, with old and new folder, I make also wipe cache and dalvik after upgrade you?

Doesn't work on Mi2s, every attempt results in appearing of this buggy and redundant feature. I made a clean install - fastboot, multilang via updater + wipe all.

Doesn't work on Mi2s, every attempt results in appearing of this buggy and redundant feature. I made a clean install - fastboot, multilang via updater + wipe all.
This bug is confirmed! It does not matter you create new folder, or wipe all data, it has no effect of this bug. The recommended apps feature inside of the folder should be optional, enabled or disabled by the user. This option is missing.
Anyway it is minor issue...the ROM works fine!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

i have the same folder bug on mi4c. just to confirm it, everything else working fine. thanks staff

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Dear All
Rom Hermes 6.1.14 have a poor drain battery, Wifi Good, 4g/LTE strong connection, Voice call good, Bluetooth with my car connection Good and fast.
This Rom is Nice but I can't hear sound when I change my custom sound for voice call

Reactions: Stefano131270
Rom not translated into Brazilian-Portuguese.
Because it appears on the first page "Language included in our MIUIv7"
I downloaded and installed is not translated.

I have an issue with WiFi and sometimes with mobile data on the Redmi Note 2 Prime. When I am connected to Internet, it sometimes fails. It appears on the status bar that I'm connected, but I haven´t got acces to Internet. Any help?

I've tried with other smartphones at the same time and doesn´t have the problem

Reactions: Carras and Lomax84
Rom not translated into Brazilian-Portuguese.
Because it appears on the first page "Language included in our MIUIv7"
I downloaded and installed is not translated.
Mine has brazilian-portuguese.
56ca7d5d822f94a92da6441a551139e0.jpg

I have an issue with WiFi and sometimes with mobile data on the Redmi Note 2 Prime. When I am connected to Internet, it sometimes fails. It appears on the status bar that I'm connected, but I haven´t got acces to Internet. Any help?

I've tried with other smartphones at the same time and doesn´t have the problem
Well, i ll skip this...
What about gmail notification?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

i have the same folder bug on mi4c. just to confirm it, everything else working fine. thanks staff

What folder bug? I can't find any thing wrong in this rom. For me (until now) it is perfect!

Dutch

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

Reactions: jpfaias
What folder bug? I can't find any thing wrong in this rom. For me (until now) it is perfect!

Dutch

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk
creating a new folder causes addition of a line of recomended apps and the description overlaps with correct apps. there are some screenshots above that explain clearly this bug. im on mi4c

Reactions: mendocino
Status
Not open for further replies.