MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to do the new partition trick also if I update via trwp? I now running cm12.1 but poor battery live so want to try this one. But would like it easy to do without tricks.

I have Hermes, and also loose root access after every update, OTA or manual.
I use super su and this time flashed the super su straight after the Rom, before I rebooted.
Kept root and no apps had to re request

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

In this version can I mix different part of themes? In Themes app I don't find this tab
U need to clear cache after u use it the first time in order for the personalize button appear

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Dear All
Rom Hermes 6.1.14 have a poor drain battery, Wifi Good, 4g/LTE strong connection, Voice call good, Bluetooth with my car connection Good and fast.
This Rom is Nice but I can't hear sound when I change my custom sound for voice call
Hi, by "have a poor drain battery" do you mean that this ROM consume more battery or less batery (sorry I am not an english speaker)...?

Reactions: Stefano131270
I am still waiting for the new stable V7.1.3.0 (hermes).
Do you plan to update to this stable?

It would be nice if we can get this stable version.
If CN xiaomi continue protect modification of rom it could be last stable version by xiaomi.eu

Not sure if this matters, but I found this written in chinese. Not that I don't like chinese - it's just that I don't know what it means. It is in the Explorer, and it links to a folder somewhere... but it's ok, it gives an exotic flavour to the portuguese translation!

Attachments

• conjunto_chines_miui7.jpg
    conjunto_chines_miui7.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 382
I lost root everytime I update new ROM. My device appreared not to have root access though there were root settings in Security app. I have to flash supersu manually everytime I update.

Seems like custom ROM's default root access is not allowed?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
hi Dude, do you see in your drawer SUPERSU icon ?

Reactions: Stefano131270
excellent keep it up, any idea when Marshmallow will be ready for Mi4c ? can I have a suggestion is it possible to implement a feature in MIUI, if I loost my Wifi connection cecular data will automatically turn on ? thank you Martin

Hi, thanks for the new rom! Do you know if there is any plan to update the android version of Redmi Note 2 to 5.1 or 6?.

Thanks in advance, regards!

Thanks to the crew for great work.
Installed the ROM Redmi Note 2 Prime. After flashing only wiped cache and dalvik.
* Google Play and YouTube logo still not rounded in default theme.
* Mi Voice removed. in 5.12.24 hermes ROM i used this feature.
* Option for request profile cards moved to Contacts main screen.
* Couldn't get profile video feature work in this ROM.
Anyway The ROM is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.