MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
After clean install, i can't get root permission. After flashing supersu 2.56, it gives me supersu FC. Any solution?

Redmi 1S

Hello,
I have a MI2 with ROM 5.11.26 (aries).
I want to update to this latest ROM.
Do I need to do some preperations?
I'm usually updating ROM once in about 2 monthes and last time I updated I lost all my data because there was that issue with the partitions. Wiser than the last time I have did a full backup to my data and media (this time I saved it outside the device - YES do that! :)). Was there anything of that sort in the since ROM 5.11.26?

Since I am not updating the ROM every week, what should I do once I am deciding to upgrade ROM?
How could I find out about major changes that required some actions before the update?

Thanks guys.

P.S
Is it just me or everytime I am doing local back my google account is deleted? I lose my gmail account, hangouts, etc.

radmi note 3 - there is bug in dialer with dual sim, when i call one number it gets stuck using the same sim and cant switch dunno why

I Have Big problem with My MI note Pro I Realize a complete WIpe Data of my Phone But When I restart It.
It says MI cloud has stopped and I can Do nothing My phone is blocked at these step !
Please Help Me I use TWRP.
Thank you.

I Have Big problem with My MI note Pro I Realize a complete WIpe Data of my Phone But When I restart It.
It says MI cloud has stopped and I can Do nothing My phone is blocked at these step !
Thank you.

Long press the power button

Thank you.

Update: It's Now working because I Tried another languages... I don't know why but French languages totally messed up mi Cloud.

Hello,
I have a MI2 with ROM 5.11.26 (aries).
I want to update to this latest ROM.
Do I need to do some preperations?
I'm usually updating ROM once in about 2 monthes and last time I updated I lost all my data because there was that issue with the partitions. Wiser than the last time I have did a full backup to my data and media (this time I saved it outside the device - YES do that! :)). Was there anything of that sort in the since ROM 5.11.26?

Since I am not updating the ROM every week, what should I do once I am deciding to upgrade ROM?
How could I find out about major changes that required some actions before the update?

Thanks guys.

P.S
Is it just me or everytime I am doing local back my google account is deleted? I lose my gmail account, hangouts, etc.
If you are on 5.11.26 release it means you already have new partition layout with merged systems. In this case you can simply update to 6.1.14 via updater app.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
What is the average time you can do with 1 charge? With the CM12.1 rom I can do about 4-4.5 hours screen time. I do use it mainly for browsing + whatsapp. Can do in total around 24 hours with a charge.

Can someone share their experience with this rom regarding battery live?

Thanks!

Mi4c running 6.1.14 from xiaomi.eu
I confirm this bug...
Except for the original "tools" folder, not affected, all new folder created includes this bug "recommended apps" with 3 empty positions waiting for something at line 3..
Also posted using the link for bug report to xiaomi.en
Regards
Gluto...

I just tried making a new folder and that works just fine.
No strange things.

Also the sms bug has not reappeared again after flashing this rom on my Redmi Note 2 :)

Edit, after a while the new folder does get the recommended apps stuff :(

Last edited:
If you are on 5.11.26 release it means you already have new partition layout with merged systems. In this case you can simply update to 6.1.14 via updater app.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Hi, thank you.
I know that I already have the new partition layout I just put it as an example of a major change I missed because I'm not updating often.
From your reply I understand that there weren't major updates since 5.11.26 (I understand that the locking of the bootloader is not an issue for MI2 yet, right?) and I have green light to updated to 6.1.14.

It is also a relief to know that the google account is not my own problem.

Thanks again mate.

Hi, thank you.
I know that I already have the new partition layout I just put it as an example of a major change I missed because I'm not updating often.
From your reply I understand that there weren't major updates since 5.11.26 (I understand that the locking of the bootloader is not an issue for MI2 yet, right?) and I have green light to updated to 6.1.14.

It is also a relief to know that the google account is not my own problem.

Thanks again mate.

You understand everything well...

I don't have that button on mi4c in Italian
Thanks for your reply...! So, should one consider this chinese button a ROM compilation issue or rather a translation issue...? Not that it should be considered a real problem though, just out of curiosity...?

Status
Not open for further replies.