MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there
Just buyed an used Mi4 LTE
i have found it with xiaomi.eu Developer Rom installed and thats the one i wanted
Now.. it say version 5.12.11 and i have already try to update with updater and downloading update
and it still say the same number
am i doing something wrong? in the link to download this version there isn't a Cancro file so I have the newer one right?

Thanks in advance for your work!!

Oh one last thing : How can i enable printing services? i downloaded hp print service plugin but it is disabled and there's no button to activate it... can i do it via adb?

You are already using the latest version. The next release for your device will be Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based MIUI after beta testing finished. So, you have to wait for next release...

You can enable printing services here:

Settings > Additional settings > Printing:

85d14e3a7cf987411af9478c6bd56edd.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I Have Big problem with My MI note Pro I Realize a complete WIpe Data of my Phone But When I restart It.
It says MI cloud has stopped and I can Do nothing My phone is blocked at these step !
Please Help Me I use TWRP.
Thank you.
Hello!! you have to choose English when starting the mobile to set. Once we're in the launcher and can put the language you want

Guys,

If your apps are grouped in folders and you have experienced "recommended apps" issue on your (any) device, click to CONFIRM button in this bug report to get fix sooner: http://en.miui.com/thread-211519-1-1.html

You have to signed in to confirm!
What's the point in people doing it? We've tried and tried with the Bluetooth bug , but they haven't been bothered to fix that!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Still no gmail notification with this weekly.
Ok, i know, i have to use stock email app. But i like gmail, and i wish it could work properly

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: lfelix
Which Mi 4 sound bug?
Sorry if I missed another post.

Hey, please try listening to some asmr videos on your phone using an earphone, theres a cracking sound when using xiaomi.eu rom and its not solved yet would you please check and confirm. Thanks.

Hey, please try listening to some asmr videos on your phone using an earphone, theres a cracking sound when using xiaomi.eu rom and its not solved yet would you please check and confirm. Thanks.
Thanks, but what are asmr videos?
How frequent does this cracking sound occur?
I also had the impression of some high tone cracking recently, but wasn't sure if it's my new headphones.

In which is the file you exchanged?

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks, but what are asmr videos?
How frequent does this cracking sound occur?
I also had the impression of some high tone cracking recently, but wasn't sure if it's my new headphones.

In which is the file you exchanged?

Sent using Tapatalk
Sorry but the exchanged file didn't work, you just search for asmr on youtube you'll get some videos play anyone of them and check if the sound is clear or there are background cracking noise, this is happening only in xiaomi.eu rom in official roms there's no cracking noise.. you confirm okay.

What's the point in people doing it? We've tried and tried with the Bluetooth bug , but they haven't been bothered to fix that!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The point is should be given the chance. Without feedback there is no any chance they fix any issue, by sending feedback via bug reports there is a small chance at least...So, I have given the chance, and as you can see the status of bug report has been already changed to "under discussion" : http://en.miui.com/thread-211519-1-1.html
I am pretty sure it will be fixed on Friday release.

I say, if you would like to win on lottery, you should fill out a lottery ticket at least to have a chance...

Reactions: Stefano131270
The point is should be given the chance. Without feedback there is no any chance they fix any issue, by sending feedback via bug reports there is a small chance at least...So, I have given the chance, and as you can see the status of bug report has been already changed to "under discussion" : http://en.miui.com/thread-211519-1-1.html
I am pretty sure it will be fixed on Friday release.

I say, if you would like to win on lottery, you should fill out a lottery ticket at least to have a chance...
Fair enough, I understand your point, it's just frustrating when they don't fix bugs. Because of the rubbish support from miui, this will be my 1st & last xiaomi phone. I want to say though, the work from people on this site is excellent tho.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Reactions: João Samora
Fair enough, I understand your point, it's just frustrating when they don't fix bugs. Because of the rubbish support from miui, this will be my 1st & last xiaomi phone. I want to say though, the work from people on this site is excellent tho.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Big mistake not to buy more Xiaomi

Reactions: João Samora
graw2, thanks for the Like, you must have the Like from all of us because work, I enjoy myself here with a conscience!

Reactions: graw2
You are already using the latest version. The next release for your device will be Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based MIUI after beta testing finished. So, you have to wait for next release...

You can enable printing services here:

Settings > Additional settings > Printing:

85d14e3a7cf987411af9478c6bd56edd.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

That's the problem.. i don't have that button "Enable Printing"

You have to try all the solutions, download the ROM with PC
I tried it several times, but always the error about zip verification failed. Next I have taken a look at the MD5 checksum.
No failure!

So what? Is TWPR kidding me?

I have disabled the check mark and everything went well...

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Status
Not open for further replies.