MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
c192a5ddd6e48ce6bb141287f02555ad.jpg

Weather app doesn't show next three days forecast.
There's no sunrise and subset times, they were mentioned in changelog.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Sorry, but I guess you can scroll it...

Please find sunrise and sunset in hourly forecast. Furthermore three days forecast is there...at least in English...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Sunrise and sunset is place, just well hidden. Diagram with sun travelling around in old weather app is waaaay better.
Three days forecast is still missing. I've found it doesn't depend on language setting but depends on place. If I manually set place as city name, forecast is present, but when "detect place automatically" is set and city district is used there's no next 3 days forecast.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Reactions: nicoff
I saw this page where the note 2 is LHHMMICK so i thought HM was also heremes......

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 282
For my Mi4W, Marshmallow seems not to be recommended. No problems in installation, but performance is very low. Antutu Benchmark is now 10000 points less than before and phone behaves slow.
Battery is draining fast. Installation was a clean install.
Thank you for your great effort to improve an already great UI.

Greetings, Taucher97

The application does not show the weather forecast for the next 3 days.I punched with a full wipe. You can not select a time zone on the Russian language, hangs in English all right. MI3w. Sorry my bad English.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-23-20-57-34_com.miui.weather2.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-23-20-57-34_com.miui.weather2.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 299
In a Mi4w, after installation of the latest 6.1.21 and following the sequence provided i found the following bugs:
-No root acces, althought the menu says I do. I my applications needing root access, as Greenify, Titanium Backup, are not working
-In advance properties of WLAN, the option for optimization of the connection is not there any more.
-The option Keep my WLAN on during sleep, only when plugged in, not working neither.
-I have the feeling that the battery drains faster

Thanks for all.

Root solution when?
Same here the root is broken apps who need it doesn't work properly

The application does not show the weather forecast for the next 3 days.I punched with a full wipe. You can not select a time zone on the Russian language, hangs in English all right. MI3w. Sorry my bad English.
Just wait for a couple days, it will update itself.
b9b3c2cfb86bacb4d37f45268b61918f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

fc134adf54ac17c12f8644d91bcfa832.jpg

I wiped everything :( but again same - wrong percentage in battery use

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

fc134adf54ac17c12f8644d91bcfa832.jpg

I wiped everything :( but again same - wrong percentage in battery use

I got that too on my Mi4c. I checked it again after some time and everything was back to normal.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I got that too on my Mi4c. I checked it again after some time and everything was back to normal.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
I asked before, but it was suggested to make full wipe as best solution to have clean install... Hope it will stabilize next days... Thank you for giving hope :)

I noticed this strange behaviour in lockscreen music appereance (particularly with long title songs). Here is a screenshot. HM2014813.
uploadfromtaptalk1453582109554.jpg

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

On Mi4 the brightness is too high, and the automatic brightness does not work well. This only happens to me?

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: mnikolce
@ingbrzy - any idea why download limit is removed from Download settings or if it will be back? Also On Mi4W 6.1.21... Having problems with wifi. After some time that it's connected to wifi, it doesn't work anymore and displays Connected, no internet:

Thanks!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1453582667075.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1453582667075.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
This is last song you ahve listen or the first audio player ahve found.
The last one. The issue I am talking about is that the title song is sort of cut/covered by statusbar. I'm on the previous release again and here is how the same song appears. As you can see, title is displayed better.
uploadfromtaptalk1453583189334.jpg

Reactions: MatrixLinux
The last one. The issue I am talking about is that the title song is sort of cut/covered by statusbar. I'm on the previous release again and here is how the same song appears. As you can see, title is displayed better.View attachment 11217

Dude same thing for me... I close app AUdio player so message disappears

OK but this trick does not solve issue, right? It's just a workaround. Am i correct?

Inviato dal mio HM 1S utilizzando Tapatalk
You select APPS in Settings... found audio APP .. then you choose Audio APP and click END x ( FINE X) .. so app is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.