MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I am in 6.1.21 of Mi4W... Guys when I install CWM and try to flash any zip it asked me to system1 or system 2 but after installing TWRP it doesn't ask anything and showing only one system.. It makes me bit confused as I flash 5.12.17 twice to merge the system please help me out about to confirm current actual system partition details.. In Disk info app this details are showing. Help me to understand is it only one system?
Screenshot_2016-01-24-03-15-56_me.kuder.diskinfo.png

It is new Marshmallow feature:

"Display/Brightness:
In Marshmallow display is more bright. Even at lower point of the slider you can see the content. Major point is this optimization doesn't consumes extra charge/power. Its really good optimization."

Please click here to find more details about "what's new in Marshmallow based MIUI7"

http://en.miui.com/thread-213606-1-1.html
I know that everything will go fine from now on like it was before. Thank you for this, for your support!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Right now I am in 6.1.21 of Mi4W... Guys when I install CWM and try to flash any zip it asked me to system1 or system 2 but after installing TWRP it doesn't ask anything and showing only one system.. It makes me bit confused as I flash 5.12.17 twice to merge the system please help me out about to confirm current actual system partition details.. In Disk info app this details are showing. Help me to understand is it only one system? View attachment 11219
In disk info app go to settings, tick all options, then show screenshot about system and modem

Haven't go to any hotspot where sign in is required yet.
I have that battery usage wrong percentage... but not sure it's a bug though. In computer science there are a lot of different ways to count... In the "apps" tab I have a sub-total 34%, and in the "hardware" tab I have a sub-total 66% - which looks great for 100%...! However if one counts the apps usage individually the result is 37%... which is not logical for us humans, but it's fun...!

Reactions: Bryan Maldonado
I have that battery usage wrong percentage... but not sure it's a bug though. In computer science there are a lot of different ways to count... In the "apps" tab I have a sub-total 34%, and in the "hardware" tab I have a sub-total 66% - which looks great for 100%...! However if one counts the apps usage individually the result is 37%... which is not logical for us humans, but it's fun...!
I think it measures apps and hardware battery usage since last full charge. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
I think it measures apps and hardware battery usage since last full charge. But I could be wrong.
I guess... but the point is that partial count does not match the sub-total count (37% - 34%). In the "hardware" tab both counts match (66% - 66%)... but I dont't thinks this is a serious bug. Not serious enough to get me worried anyway...

PS: I checked a Samsung we have around and percentage counts are not precise neither (100% - 99%)... so I think Android should have its own ways to count percentages...

Reactions: Bryan Maldonado
I guess... but the point is that partial count does not match the sub-total count (37% - 34%). In the "hardware" tab both counts match (66% - 66%)... but I dont't thinks this is a serious bug. Not serious enough to get me worried anyway...
That's the point. If you plugged in your charger at any moment and charged the battery let's say by example 3% then you'll have a 3% error margin.

That's the point. If you plugged in your charger at any moment and charged the battery let's say by example 3% then you'll have a 3% error margin.
Right... there are some fellows worried about this issue anyway.
I am thinking about opening a new thread dedicated to Mi4C owners who demand real bugs in order to have some fun like everybody else...!!!

Reactions: Arincu
With my mi4 wanted to upgrade according to the procedure in xiaomi.eu, first installing the rom 05/12/17 through the application updater for both partitions. The second time it is rebooted into recovery.
curious to see if he had joined the partitions, I rebooted and tried to reboot into recovery system by two.
It stopped in fastboot .......
Eventually I settled with mipcsuite with automatic upgrades of miui 7 beta, Chinese and English, already with Android 6.
So I installed the updater from Roma 1.6.21 of xiaomi.eu to have it all in Italian.
I hope will be of help to someone.
(thank goodness I had a backup quote)

Traslate by google.

It is new Marshmallow feature:

"Display/Brightness:
In Marshmallow display is more bright. Even at lower point of the slider you can see the content. Major point is this optimization doesn't consumes extra charge/power. Its really good optimization."

Please click here to find more details about "what's new in Marshmallow based MIUI7"
Sometimes, the automatic brightness doesn't work properly. I confirm the bug. It's not a matter of having more brightness, it's a matter of the bad function of the automatic brightness. It's solved if you turn off and turn on it but it comes back again passed some minutes.

Regards.

Right now I am in 6.1.21 of Mi4W... Guys when I install CWM and try to flash any zip it asked me to system1 or system 2 but after installing TWRP it doesn't ask anything and showing only one system.. It makes me bit confused as I flash 5.12.17 twice to merge the system please help me out about to confirm current actual system partition details.. In Disk info app this details are showing. Help me to understand is it only one system? View attachment 11219
Yes. You have your partitions merged, so you have just one system.

Regards.

so im trying to install the 6.1 (i already updated5.12.17 twice and i have one "modem" with that apk so i guess my partitions are merged) but when i restart with recovery (i have mi recovery) and click on install update.zip thing it goes back to the first option (i think its restart) as if it cant found it
i downloaded the 6.1.21 and changed the name to update.zip and put it in the root of my phone (i guess the root of my phone is the pic im gonna upload)
what am i doing wrong? thank you!

Attachments

• subir.PNG
    subir.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 349
Status
Not open for further replies.