MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping can help someone with Mi3:
  • installed 6.1.28 from updater app > loose root and TWRP, need reinstall TWRP from fastboot and reinstall supersu
  • installed 6.2.4+supersu (both zip files) from TWRP > twrp still and also root still there. I don't know why TWRP tell me that supersu isn't installed but all programs that need root works well.
see this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64161125&postcount=3 U can read that :
if TWRP offers you to keep /system read-only, indeed keep it read-only.

If TWRP tells you SuperSU is not installed, and asks you to install it, do not do it, you will break things!

Reactions: laueugen and cippy
Updated 6.1.4 on my Mi4W, wasap webpage is working now, connection to MiPCSuite still not and dayly lockscreen working again

Last edited:
Probably is a stupid question, bit where are the Google settings in the marshmallow version on the miui 7?! Can't find anywhere..

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: EnterSandman
Hello, I installed this weekly room cleaning all, with all wipes and formatting data.

I have a problem with the coverage of data. Every time I lose the coverage or disconnect form Wi-Fi, it becomes a lot of time getting ready the data. Spends a lot of time to get ready for internet (minutes). The only solution I find is put on the plane mode and take out from the plane mode...then it works fast.

Does anybody have this issue?? Someone can give me a solution to fix this problem??

Thank you very much!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Does Anybody can help me with my problem please?

Is there any Hermes update this week? What's new?

Thank you in advance!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

It's Chinese spring festival, so I think, there will be no update till 15. February. It is also Friday evening and it is party time. That is good enough for me, boys..... Have a great weekend everyone.

same for me with MiFit in 6.1.21, neither from Store or direct apk, so I made a clean install for 6.1.21 and I could install everything.

I thinki from time to time is necessary do it, specially with mayor changes

thanx i will try

Hello there, Mi4c here.

I have a strange bug since last two ROMs (6.1.21 and 6.1.28): one-handed mode gesture does not work anymore. I tried flashing the ROM again (of course wiping everything), changing the language into english but... no matter what, the gesture simply does not work.
Is there anything I can do to fix this strange behaviour? Is there a specific app I should clear the data to?

The ROM btw seems ok, it runs flawlessly with almost no bugs even if seems like draining the battery a bit more than before. Only two historycal bugs that bother me: dialer option "flip to silence ring" still does not work, and SIP does not work as well.

Btw it does not affect the user experience, the ROM is really superb. Great work devs, kudos to you all!

Daily Wallpaper is not working here on my Mi3W. I can set it, but nothing change....

Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk

Accelerometer dont work on Xiaomi Mi4 WCDMA with MIUI 7 6.2.4 ,why?
Working here...

4eb5257d17e58cb6533b4b26b24a0261.jpg

84e58714dae66491b0a7025880eb4185.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Hello. Why can't Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) can update via OTA? My phone wants to update to 6.1.21 via OTA but what happen if I do the update via OTA like the previous one (6.1.14 and older). Is there any risk? Thanks.

Thank you for this ROM!
I just flashed TWRP and 6.1.29 onto my Note 2 and thinks look fine!
But I seem unable to select wallpapers from any source. They are displayed but I cannot select any.
Not sure, but maybe my theme (default) does not allow me to change the wallpaper.

Hello there, Mi4c here.

I have a strange bug since last two ROMs (6.1.21 and 6.1.28): one-handed mode gesture does not work anymore. I tried flashing the ROM again (of course wiping everything), changing the language into english but... no matter what, the gesture simply does not work.
Is there anything I can do to fix this strange behaviour? Is there a specific app I should clear the data to?

The ROM btw seems ok, it runs flawlessly with almost no bugs even if seems like draining the battery a bit more than before. Only two historycal bugs that bother me: dialer option "flip to silence ring" still does not work, and SIP does not work as well.

Btw it does not affect the user experience, the ROM is really superb. Great work devs, kudos to you all!
My device is Mi4c also... Would just like to ask if you are able to sign in with your Mi Account?

Hello. Why can't Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) can update via OTA? My phone wants to update to 6.1.21 via OTA but what happen if I do the update via OTA like the previous one (6.1.14 and older). Is there any risk? Thanks.
I hope you understand it, if you update to the previous version, the phone is still in the most recent updates. However no problem

My device is Mi4c also... Would just like to ask if you are able to sign in with your Mi Account?
Hi,
yes I can. To be honest I signed in several months ago, and now after a looot of ROM flashes the device is still logged in.
If you can not sign in, try to set "english" as your language and then sign in.

Salut,
Bonjour,

J'ai pas mal de bug sur mon mi-noter passage DEPUIS le à Android 6.

- Extension sous l'écran de verouillage ne Fonctionne pas.

- L'accès au thémes DEPUIS l'écran de verouillage ne Fonctionne pas, j'ai bien le petit rond en haud à droite, Mais rien ne se passe Quand j'appui dessus.

- Dans la partie téléphone, identifiant les numeros Inconnus NE FONCTIONNE pas - FC--

Est-ce normal?

Merci

Je dois beaucoup de bug sur mon milieu de notes depuis le passage à Android 6.

- Extension sous l'écran de verrouillage ne fonctionne pas.

- L'accès aux thèmes de l'interrupteur de verrouillage de l'écran ne fonctionne pas, je dois le petit droit de haud tour, mais rien ne se passe quand je le presse.

- Dans la partie téléphone, d'identifier les numéros inconnus ne fonctionnent pas - FC--

Est-ce normal?

Je vous remercie
Sorry for English :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.