MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when people beg and beg for an update to Marshmallow, then bitch about it and want to go back to Kit Kat. Lol

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hello,

Sometimes in my mi3w drop down menu dont work, same for enter url at top o screen or back button. seems a upper screen dont work. back to normal function at random time. In android KK works fine.

any ideas?

I have many bugs with this update:

- wifi disconnects after sleep or after a few moments. forced to cut wifi and restart

- some apps suddenly crash

- battery drains fast

- Apps open more slowly than when the phone was in xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.12.3_v7-4.4

- Once the phone reboots itself. My Mi4 had never rebooted itself with Kitkat Version

J'essaye de résoudre mon problème de notification Hangouts. Pour le francais je regarde après

Hi,

After à wipe all data from my Mi4 wcdma, french language disepear!!
It was enable before on the same ROM.

And same problem on 6.1.28, 6.2.4.
Please help me....

Salut camarade :D
J'ai connu le même bug aussi. J'ai fait un wipe all data pour essayer de corriger certains bugs et là le français a disparu.
Obligé de refaire un nouveau flash à partir de la rom cancro_images_4.11.21_4.4_cn et après d'installer la maj xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.12.3_v7-4.4. Je suis revenu à Kitkat car avec la dernière rom marshmallow, il y a des bugs que je ne supporte pas.
- Le wifi bug souvent dès que le Mi4 se met en veille. Pour qu'il remarche, il faut le couper et le relancer.
- Des apps comme "le monde" crash souvent.
- Mon téléphone est plus lent avec marshmallow
- La batterie se vide à une grande vitesse
Bref trop de soucis avec

Hello,

Sometimes in my mi3w drop down menu dont work, same for enter url at top o screen or back button. seems a upper screen dont work. back to normal function at random time. In android KK works fine.

any ideas?
Well, sometimes it happens to me too.
Dunno what it is, maybe the screen protector? Hardware damaged?
Usually if i go to one handed mode and then back to full screen the problem disappears...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I had a really bad heating problem whit my redmi note 2 which started whit last dev 6.1.29 downloaded from here. Right now my phone getting heater for couple of minutes and lost his battery like hell. I try to reflash some stable, but the problem was still there. Then i made a fastboot installation and delete everything, but that annoying problem is still here. My SoT is around 2 hours, which is really bad result. Can anyone help me whit any suggestions ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

guys my facebook isnt installing and even messenger and if i try to update it it says error
plz help me guys

I had a really bad heating problem whit my redmi note 2 which started whit last dev 6.1.29 downloaded from here. Right now my phone getting heater for couple of minutes and lost his battery like hell. I try to reflash some stable, but the problem was still there. Then i made a fastboot installation and delete everything, but that annoying problem is still here. My SoT is around 2 hours, which is really bad result. Can anyone help me whit any suggestions ?

Hello, the ROM 6.1.29 does not create any problem. Try again. Wipe data,Wipe cache, Wipe Dalwik. Install Yet, downloading the ROM again. If the problem remains, I think is hardware

Reactions: delboy
Usually if i go to one handed mode and then back to full screen the problem disappears...

Tnobody else having touch screen issues?

i dont have screen protector, and hardware are ok (when rotate display or change to one handed mode, drop down menu still hang) . I try to reinstall rom again.

Missing language (french) on the mi note (virgo) .we are several to have the problem. I hope the translation will be added next week.

Hi all,
this is my first Xiaomi phone and my first post here... sorry if I write something wrong.
I've bought a Redmi Note 2 Prime, tried preinstalled rom and everything was working well.
As suggested everywhere I've installed the international developer rom 6.1.29 and everything still continue working great except for the WiFi. I've a strange issue with this: it connects to my wifi but it starts disconnecting and reconnecting continuesly every few seconds. Do you have any idea what it can be and how can I fix this? My router get crazy and after some hours I've to restart it.
About battery... I don't know if it is the maximum I can get from this phone/rom but with a normal use I arrive at the end of the day with 10-15%.
Thanks everyone of you for the great work!

RN2 Owners ... together.. we want new weekly.... and Hermes ROM marshmallow :cool:
You know, the funniest thing is that someone crying for newer version, gets it, finds some bugs, starts to cry, that's it unusable, starts to cry again how to downgrade :)

So, live happily, wait and you'll be rewarded. No point to have newest version just to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.