MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have bought the xiaomi redmi 3 phone, when will the xiaomi.eu ROM be available For this device?

Thanks for all your work!

Hello guys! I am using mi2s and wanted to know about root privileges. Is it possible to grant an app root access in the latest build of miui out of the box? Like it was in 4.11 rom? I am considering an upgrade from 4.11 to this build. And also a question about battery life. How long can phone be alive in standby mode (when only mobile signal enabled)? Thanks!

Of course weekly developer releases are rooted. You can enable root access for "root required apps" through the security app: Security>Permissions>>Root access

Battery life largely depends on user habits. If you use your phone with WiFi only then you can have ~4 hours screen on time, but if you use your phone with 3G/H+ mobile data then you can have ~2,5 hours screen on time. Furthermore if you have an old and overused battery on your device then it can be decrease this values. I have no idea about standby mode, I am actively using my phone continuously ;)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Multitasking on this weekly is soooooo annoying - home button shut down my apps. I want to always keep up dialer, mail and viber, but I must wait every time when click on some of them.

Hi,

I have "MIUI 7 by Xiomi.eu, 5.12.11 | Beta", i think with 2 system partitions. I Cant found the version 5.12.17 to update before the 6.0, to merge partitions.

Equipment= Mi Note \ Virgo.

Can someone upload or place instructions ?

Thank you !
BestRegards,

Mi4w: Battery autonomy really decreased with 6.2.4
Before (up to 6.1.29) it ran for almost 2 days.. Now just 1 day....
uploadfromtaptalk1455568880092.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MISEN
How about xposed compability?
It currently Bootloops after flashing in recovery.
Any chance of making xposed work with current releases?

Some strange facts about language.Before MM my phone language was romanian,after update to MM is in romanian(I didn't wipe nothing,just update via updater), but în language list doesn't apear romanian,french also.I think somehow romanian remains,but if I make clean install will disapear.But untill now all is good,I have no reason to wipe anything.Mi3w.
@Muresan same happened to me too. Waiting for next update to fix it

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hello , with this release it is missing the function of inserting sms models .
You can no longer create or edit text message templates. It was a work very convenient . Inside sms with a swipe to the right was possible to choose between various customized texts

Also I can not get the root (even if I go to security and septum correttament permissions )

Send by mi4w

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.