MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a question and Ill be happy if someone can help me. I have a Xiaomi Mi4W and i am whit latest stable global build from xiaomi web site. Unfortunately my vol down key not working so I can not enter in fastboot mode to reflash a new dev rom and custom recovery and then to flash dev weekly rom from here. My question is can I download last dev rom and install it direcrtly whit updater app over this stable global rom which I have now?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Read 2. post of this topic how to update Mi3/4 and MiNote to Marshmallow based MIUI!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Since you are on developer rom, install flashify app then give it root access and flash attached twrp recovery.img via flashify. After flashing twrp will run so swipe to allow modifications, and flash the downloaded multi-language rom libra for Mi4c through twrp. Factory reset is recommended after that, if you want to keep your data backup them locally through miui backup and keep the backup in your PC to restore it later. In case you want to lock bootloader you need to flash official miui rom with fastboot oem lock.

Unzip and select recoverydev.img while flashing recovery via flashify app.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxKieHkQ7HSsZWU3UmNxeGJFYmc/view?usp=sharing

my appologies for so late reply. i didn't receive a notification. anyway, many tnx. appreciate your help. the phone is working great atm. my fear is that it tries to force download the 'official' rom when next releasedf (Friday, as was usual?) i certainly wont be best pleased if that happens!

I see for the MI4 you need to merge the partitions to 1 partition.
Is this needed? You cant install directly to the latest ROM? with the updater app?

Thank you in advance! If you merge the partitions together. Will there be problems for later like if you want a custom rom like the latest CM13 ????

thank you. I have found "Model: HM2A (full_ibe26007). Board 2014502.
Is it possible to find a new ROM? Original is terrible: lots of chineese apps asking to do things.
No support for HM2A from us.. It's too much low end...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Reactions: Stefano131270
Mi4 users here.....wanto to come back to the two systems times.....How do I roll back to the miui v6?
Thanks for your help....

Thanks, Stefano and ingbrzy, anyway. It is funny, anyway, because the phone in new, manufactured last year, and it seems to have modern characteristics... But thanks a lot for your help.
Bravo bbarbes, remain in the forum with your friends.

My alarm clock doesn't go off sometimes - it's "frozen" as you can see in the "Alarm in..." field vs. the analog clock above. When I open the Clock app (e.g. tapping on clock on home screen), it unfreezes. It happened twice so far - Tuesday and Thursday morning and I'm using 6.2.4 beta on Mi3.

2016-02-18-08-40-45_com.android.deskclock.png

What do you mean with 'repair' ?
Deleting all known BT devices and after that new pairing ? I tried this many times but it did not help....

With Repair I mean un-pair and then pair again, after update it seems to be missed up some how. But after the new pairing it works OK.

Reactions: Michael_K
With Repair I mean un-pair and then pair again, after update it seems to be missed up some how. But after the new pairing it works OK.
Thank you for explaining it. (I understood "repair" in sense of "fix it" :) ). I tried it out, deleting all BT devices and after that new pairing, but it makes no difference. Still BT issue as before.....

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Anyone have problems with Miband? Since I installed the rom with Android 6 on Mi3, I have problemas with my Miband's battery. I charge it but it only last around 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.