MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! do you think the next time a day will correct the translation absance bug (french ...) on the mi note virgo please ??

Hi! do you think the next time a day will correct the translation absance bug (french ...) on the mi note virgo please ??
I don't know for Virgo, but for cancro is sure fixed the reuploaded rom(checked by my self)

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

sometimes my Mi4 lte reboots doing nothing. (6.2.4 reuploaded)

anybody with this problem?

Why isn't stable 7.1.4 being released for Redmi Note 2? Something buggy about it?
I'm not a fan of stables, just curious.

Question:
I have a mi4w with this release, and I not have root access. Can I withdraw the apk sms from an old rom and replace it? Because the sms app now does not allow the creation of models

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a question and Ill be happy if someone can help me. I have a Xiaomi Mi4W and i am whit latest stable global build from xiaomi web site. Unfortunately my vol down key not working so I can not enter in fastboot mode to reflash a new dev rom and custom recovery and then to flash dev weekly rom from here. My question is can I download last dev rom and install it direcrtly whit updater app over this stable global rom which I have now?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hey guys I have a question and Ill be happy if someone can help me. I have a Xiaomi Mi4W and i am whit latest stable global build from xiaomi web site. Unfortunately my vol down key not working so I can not enter in fastboot mode to reflash a new dev rom and custom recovery and then to flash dev weekly rom from here. My question is can I download last dev rom and install it direcrtly whit updater app over this stable global rom which I have now?

Hello, no. You can not install a weekly ROM on to a stable without cleaning before the phone with wipe

Martin, But you can go into recovery mode by Updater, clicking on the three dots at the top and you restart in Recovery

Martin, But you can go into recovery mode by Updater, clicking on the three dots at the top and you restart in Recovery
And then when I enter it I can not go to english and I must stay only on chinese Anyway I will fix this problem whit volume buttons next week and I will do fastboot . Thanks guys for your help!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.