MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a problem only in Spanish languaje. impossible to iniciaialize the phone because force closing of mi cloud during first configuration. In English languaje there is no problem. Please, fix it!
Redmi note 2 (Hermes)

There is a problem only in Spanish languaje. impossible to iniciaialize the phone because force closing of mi cloud during first configuration. In English languaje there is no problem. Please, fix it!
Redmi note 2 (Hermes)

configure mi cloud in english and afther that change language

Mi4c until now everything is fine !!
Redmi 1s and note 2 the fine too

Something happened in the installation in the redmi 1s, I had twrp but I was too lazy and made the update in the updater app, for some reason it installed the MI recovery and now I don't have twrp

Tell us about an update. No no errors, you can put?

PS Sorry for my English is not the native language)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-08-13-18-48_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-08-13-18-48_com.miui.home.png
    980.5 KB · Views: 507
Someone knows a version of King root able to eradicate the new version 7.1 of miui with xiaomi minote ??

hi, anyone having problem with youtube app? cause mine is playing for 6 seconds and it freezes. it will then contiues but with no audio. redmi note 2. halp!

Thanks for your hard work. Really love this rom. Great English translation with native root since some apps I use didn't work with SuperSU root. Thank you very much.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

maybe a stupid question but is it ok if I skip a previous update and flash this one? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.