MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube workin fine here.
I have also signal strenght icon, both wifi and mobile.

Overall speed increased a lot. I have also a little bit more of free ram.

Weather app finds only the main city, no more the suburb. No sunrise/sunset diagram. This app got worse in the last weeklies.

I hope in more stability and more battery, we will see.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: lfelix
Hi, weather data is also inconsistent, I think that there are problems with data acquisition due to time zone setting using CET.

Thanks

I have a bug with unlocking my phone with fingerprint when there is a lockscreen notification. I have this with original chinese 7.0.19.0 and 5.12.24 and also with xiaomi.eu 5.12.31. I hope this new ROM will fix it and will report bug later if it occurs. Thank you for your work.

Also can I make a request? I love 5.12.24 original ROM's battery but that was released before bootloader was unlocked widely so xiaomi.eu didnt make that version of ROM. I'd love if you make one someday. If you are willing to, please reply me so I can wait. Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ciao Stefano,
what do you mean with "but this a try"?

Ciao PeTiT,
Hello, I mean that I skipped 05.12.31, now (I feel) I install 6.1.7. Usually every week I try the new ROM, excuse my English! The 5.12.31 on my phone was great even for the battery.

Ciao, intendo dire che ho saltato la 5.12.31, adesso (provo) installo 6.1.7. Solitamente ogni settimana provo la nuova ROM, scusa il mio Inglese! La 5.12.31 sul mio telefono era ottima anche per la batteria.

No need to excuse mate for your english: we italians are famous for our spaghetti-english ;-)

Thanks also for the explanation. I didn't understand that you was speaking about your personal updating experience. I wrongly understood you was doing a comment about the rom - and in this case I didn't understood what you was meaning.

Tranquillo per l'inglese: come sai noi italiani siamo famosi per non conoscerlo affatto bene.
Grazie anche per la spiegazione. Non avevo capito che ti stavi riferendo ai tuoi aggiornamenti. Avevo invece erroneamente capito che stessi commentando la rom - e in tal caso non capivo il significato del commento.

No need to excuse mate for your english: we italians are famous for our spaghetti-english ;-)

Thanks also for the explanation. I didn't understand that you was speaking about your personal updating experience. I wrongly understood you was doing a comment about the rom - and in this case I didn't understood what you was meaning.

Tranquillo per l'inglese: come sai noi italiani siamo famosi per non conoscerlo affatto bene.
Grazie anche per la spiegazione. Non avevo capito che ti stavi riferendo ai tuoi aggiornamenti. Avevo invece erroneamente capito che stessi commentando la rom - e in tal caso non capivo il significato del commento.

Go quiet ... we ... Swiss, he he he ;)

Vai tranquillo, ... anche noi Svizzeri ..., he he he ;)

The ROM today ... looks excellent

La ROM di oggi sembra eccellente

Just installed this rom on my Note 2, cannot say much about it yet except for that it seems
slower in Antutu Score (46028) than 5.12.31 (50059) also expected that 6.1.7 is based on Android 6 so a bit confusing but i try to be patient :D

oh i see that the usb cable attached caused the slow score now i get 51546

Last edited:
You will receive a notification about OTA UPDATE available when xiaomi.eu devs update it on the OTA server.

Otherwise you can install the new version manually via recovery (or via app Updater selecting manual update) every Friday. This second alternative requires you manually download the zip file before update

sorry for the old question but I dont know where to find the answer.. do I need to wipe anything before updating? I use twrp rec.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

also expected that 6.1.7 is based on Android 6 so a bit confusing but i try to be patient :D

Why?
The 6 is the year, the 1 is the month and the 7 is the day.
In this rom the Bluetooth problem seems fine, I have the mi band and Bluetooth headset paired for some hours now and they still work fine
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.