MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can´t share baby albums with Redmi note 2.
With Mi Note i can create and share but with redmi note 2 only can create but i can´t share the albums.
I have the 5.12.17 weekly rom version in Redmi Note 2.
Please....i need this option in Redmi note 2¡¡¡

Same issue for me in the stable... This is big issue... Any idea?

Wipe app data doesn't help
Im on stable with redmi note 2 and have the same problem with youtube app. After playback for 6 seconds on every video i get error, after resume there is no sound. Youtube app is completely unuseble. Reinstaling, clearing cache and data of the app, wiping caches... Nothing helps.

I take it back. Daily lock screen has just come alive!

I also have no signal bars for 3g, only 4g. But I have not had any problems with YouTube video. Thank you

Hello,

Update worked, but later when I rebooted, My Mi4 is not booting up. It stays at the android bootscreen. I have have tried to wait for hours, but nothing happens.

I have tried to boot from both partitions, does not work.

I can do a full wipe and it will probably work, but I have some mobile games and some other apps with progress data that sucks to lose... any suggestions other than a full wipe?

Using Norwegian translation if that matters.

6.1.7 on RedMI Note 2 Prime. Signal Bar on Default SIM always empty. Actual can make/receive calls.

I have problem too with mi4i after update to EU stable 7.1. YouTube app always say "there was problem when playing.. Touch to retry".

Before i not have that problem on EU stable 7.0. I try anything to solve, include wipe data or factory reset, but problem still there.

I am going back to EU 7.0 firmware & thanks before.

I am sorry if my English language not good, i am asian.

Reactions: naaiil
.. same problem with youtube application after this update : "... touch to retry" .. and netflix application refuse to connect .. :( .. (xiaomi note pro)

Reactions: naaiil
I have problem too with mi4i after update to EU stable 7.1. YouTube app always say "there was problem when playing.. Touch to retry".

Before i not have that problem on EU stable 7.0. I try anything to solve, include wipe data or factory reset, but problem still there.

I am going back to EU 7.0 firmware & thanks before.

I am sorry if my English language not good, i am asian.

i have this youtube problem too, on my mi 4c using last stable miui 7.1 EU

hi everyone. mi4c here.
like others have said before me, there is a bug in youtube app.
There is also something wrong in double touch to unlock screen. Sometimes it works good, others it takes several attempts to unlock.

the battery life seems very very good, at least in sleep mode . The phone litterally drained 0% over the night

bye

Certainly google voice search icon is in the ROM ..but it is like a ghost on display.
Someone can help me to fix this bug ?
Pinch with two fingers on home screen, tap on widgets, slide left till find Google icon, tap on it and choose right widget.
Other option is long press home button: opens Google now and voice search is on the top.

Изпратено от Mi2S

.. same problem with youtube application after this update : "... touch to retry" .. and netflix application refuse to connect .. :( .. (xiaomi note pro)
I have same problem with Netflix

(italy mi4c)

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Anyone have issues with the Redmi Note 2 Prime on 6.1.7? I'm on 5.12.24, I tried 5.12.31, but in that one Bluetooth really is bad....... Always needed to restart manually...... Anything like that in 6.1.7?

The same problem with the bluetooth in 6.1.7 and the geekbench is 3600, on 5.12.24 or 31 was been 4800

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

The same problem with the bluetooth in 6.1.7 and the geekbench is 3600, on 5.12.24 or 31 was been 4800

Did you have the same problem with Bluetooth on 5.12.24? It works fine on my rn2 with 5.12.24.....

Also WiFi connects very quickly and seems much more stable on 5.12.24.....

Last one: if I try 6.1.7 and I don't like it, can I then revert back to 5.12.24?

Did you have the same problem with Bluetooth on 5.12.24? It works fine on my rn2 with 5.12.24.....

Also WiFi connects very quickly and seems much more stable on 5.12.24.....

Last one: if I try 6.1.7 and I don't like it, can I then revert back to 5.12.24?
No problem at all

Redmi Note 2 Prime
Reinstall again and nothing with signal,still gray color. ?
87baa7930405fb26d9e43fbc00c07568.jpg

Reactions: volm92

FFFFFF, no controversy, I realized later what we mean! mine too and so, ... but the phone works well. Sorry if I write too often mistake! Life teaches us always

Reactions: volm92
i have also problems with netflix. the phone stuck on loading screen. I think that this is not a netflix problem because the app works fine on my tablet with the same account.

Reactions: Peterjj and Baiony

I almost always install versions that are released in the early hours, I trust ingbrzy and graw2, but I have no evidence of you ...
Then do some of my information, some others will not follow. Not polemical but if a ROM is not working example because there is 'a problem' serious: as the battery drains in 1 hour ", would save you time. Unfortunately I am not good at English, and this does not help me, and maybe I am misunderstanding your replies. I apologize if and so

3g signal bars NOT working, 4G is OK. Wi-Fi seems better. Also battery duration. Youtube and netflix checked by chromecast and cannot do a real report. BT not tested in high usage.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.