MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Redmi Note 2 Prime? BT OK as well?

Hello dirkzelf, this is a good question! I use BT only to synchronize several times during the day Mi Band, but only for a few minutes, I do not know if it takes the whole day! if that's important and BT, waits for a response from other users

Hello dirkzelf, this is a good question! I use BT only to synchronize several times during the day Mi Band, but only for a few minutes, I do not know if it takes the whole day! if that's important and BT, waits for a response from other users

ok, thanks, I use it at work in big truck, I can't hassle around while driving/manouvring.... I need it to connect and reconnect without my help.... when I re-enter the truck I need bt right away....

Reactions: Stefano131270
Youtube app issue confirmed but after touch to retry it works fine.

34757a3efa1e071fe7f7234021ef6039.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: jpfaias
6.1.7 on RedMI Note 2 Prime. Signal Bar on Default SIM always empty. Actual can make/receive calls.
The same here.. With Italian language.. Sometimes works well for less period.. Than empty.

Fix!!!

Redmi Note 2 - 6.1.7 - Italian

Confirme youtube freeze issue on stable 7.1. Not tried weekly yet

Otherwise it's excellent

Redmi note 2

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hi u all, just wondering, can I flash aries_global_images_V7.1.2.0.LXAMICK_20151221.0000.11_5.0_global and then use weekly roms as usual ?

I did not receive OTA with 6.1.7 on my mi4c. I have to wait more or was not loaded on servers? Sorry for my bad english.

so how to fix that issue? thanks..

I tried to clear app data, uninstall-reinstall app, and wipe cache from recovery but it did not fix this issue. Only fix is touch to retry :) I think we should wait a YouTube app update...

Xiaomi Redmi 2 , language hebrew, everything works perfects. did not notice any bug.
thank u ☺

I tried to clear app data, uninstall-reinstall app, and wipe cache from recovery but it did not fix this issue. Only fix is touch to retry :) I think we should wait a YouTube app update...
... I think the problem is at MIUI ... netflix also not working after this update (it starts and loading .. loading .. loading ... :D) ...

I can confirm the 3G icon bug for the 1st SIM card. It was not shown, but doing a call was possible. Then I flipped my cards and now the icon is shown with 2nd card.

I cannot confirm the YouTube bug, but it could be because I usually install certain Gapps via OpenGapps after installing the ROM. Never had any issues in doing so. I use the Aroma package, so I can decide what is done and what not. I also use a saved config file for the install.

My version of YouTube is 10.49.59.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

For Redmi Note 3 owners

i can not enter to Fastboot mode
i am with the CHINA DEV ROM 6.1.7
Please help
i did the unlock code request
but i need to enter to fastboot mode !!!

Hi, thank you very much for this release. I experienced two strange bugs after updating.

1) Netflix app can't be loaded. I deleted cache & dalvik twice, but the problem still occurs when I try to open the application: it just keeps loading and nothing happens.
I reinstalled 5.12.31 and with that Netflix works again.

2) Sometimes when someone is calling me I just can't answer the call because the touchscreen doesn't work. After the call is canceled touchscreen works fine again. A cahce & dalvik cache wipe solves this problem for a short time, but it keeps happening. (This was present in previous ROM versions too.)

Anyone found the same bugs?

Reactions: earaujon
Code:
su
pm disable com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.droidguard.DroidGuardService
in adb shell or a terminal app to fix youtube.

Does battery history diagram show up for you?

(stable on mi4c)

Last edited:
Reactions: JTS JTS
Hello, i'm new here. Thanks for the great work.
Olá, sou novo por aqui. Obrigado pelo bom trabalho.

Enviado do meu redmi note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.