MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miui 7.1 stable in xiaomi redmi note 2 hermes, i find a bug, Netflix don't work.

Red circle spinning forever and error - 9 can't connect to Netflix servers

Language spanish

Miui 7.1 stable for redmi 2 prime 2014813 when?
Hi,

I use Dior (6.1.7) on a Redmi Note LTE. I don't have any issue with Netflix. It works for me.

Update: I stream my Netflix content on my ChromCast. I use the Netflix App only as 'Remote' If I want play Netflix Content it doesn't work with 6.1.7! Red Circle is turning and turning...

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Peterjj and grivam
why do you flash it directly via TWRP..? go to Updater - menu - select downloaded zip... it same as via OTA...
If I try to do this operation with my redmi note 3 updater app crash and I can't upgrade my rom to the last version.....

Hermes report for weekly:

Bugs:
- Mobile signal strength icon is transparent
- Equalizer under Sound & Headphone FC's

Seems fixed:
- Phone does seem to correctly apply National Roaming in Germany for O2/E-Plus instead of international Roaming

Suggestion for UI improvement:
- Toggles for Auto Brightness and Auto Rotation should behave the same, i. e. turning Auto on should activate the icon. Currently you have to deactivate the Rotation icon to turn Auto on.
It's not Auto Rotation...
It's rotation lock...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

It's not Auto Rotation...
It's rotation lock...

Exactly:

2db967be02dbf95fe6d0c3a529cc8f98.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Just to say, starting from this morning I'm having the same bug on Youtube app on my iPad. Wonder if it's just a server-side glitch.
Youtube problem with this rom 6.1.7 libra, italian localization. No issue with previous rom.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Yup, i agree. All good so far. I was about to move to cm12, but i ll stick with miui for the moment.
Later on i ll give my impressions on battery.
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Dude I suggest you to keep MIUI ROM on XIAMOI devices.... CM12 is good with others devices

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi,

I use Dior (6.1.7) on a Redmi Note LTE. I don't have any issue with Netflix. It works for me.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer but I like more the stable version.
With miui 7 all work perfect on xiaomi redmi note 2 hermes , the problem become after ota update to miui 7.1.
I do a clean install and I have the same bug.
On redmi 2 prime 2014813 with miui 7 Netflix work ok, the problem is in miui 7.1

Last edited:
After updating to this version also no strength indication on the gsm signal bar, don't know about 4G, don't have....
Someone claimed it's a transparency bug, i don't think so, i did saw an output strength appearing for a brief moment.
Tested signal with Network Signal Info app and it showed a -113dBm signal, so no signal at all.

Making and receiving calls is possible, however, sometimes it takes a while setting up the connection...

I tried to flash an older version but ended up with android error messages after the older rom was installed.
(yes i cleared cache/dalvik cache)
So reluctantly installed the 6.1.7 again...... :-/

Redmi Note 2 TD

Last edited:
I get Double Icons on my mi4c with some programs like vnc viewer. But i cant remove IT because when one is removed is also the others removed.

Reactions: jpfaias
Code:
su
pm disable com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.droidguard.DroidGuardService
in adb shell or a terminal app to fix youtube.

Does battery history diagram show up for you?

(stable on mi4c)

Per gli amici italiani il bug di YouTube si risolve utilizzando il consiglio di questo amico, non so se vale per tutti i telefoni, ma sul mio Mi4c con la ROM stabile ha funzionato.

Reactions: in3pid0
Como siempre, y por primera vez en el foro, gracias por todo el trabajo realizado. Descargando como casi todas las semanas. Sólo un detalle, en Note 2 no me indica el nivel de cobertura 2g, tengo señal y puedo realizar y recibir llamadas sin problemas pero no marca nada en la cobertura.

Per gli amici italiani il bug di YouTube si risolve utilizzando il consiglio di questo amico, non so se vale per tutti i telefoni, ma sul mio Mi4c con la ROM stabile ha funzionato.
Scusa l'ignoranza, ma adb shell è una cosa che devo fare da pc o posso scaricare un app terminal emulation dare i permessi di root? Perchè ho provato la seconda opzione ma mi dá permission denial attempt to change component a state

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry, that just shows that you don't think outside the box. It's much more intuitive to treat Auto functions the same way.
No.
That just show that you dont know how to read.

It's strange that we all have different bugs on the same rom and a lot of us on the same model also (RN2).
I have a problem with Netflix, which worked on previous version 5.12.31
Battery drain is a little better than the last couple of roms, but still worse than it should be. My average screen on time was 4h36m (according to Gsam battery monitor) but I can barely reach 3 hours in the last couple of roms, with same usage and no games at all.

However, Youtube is working fine, and signal icons are not transparent.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

It's strange that we all have different bugs on the same rom and a lot of us on the same model also (RN2).
I have a problem with Netflix, which worked on previous version 5.12.31
Battery drain is a little better than the last couple of roms, but still worse than it should be. My average screen on time was 4h36m (according to Gsam battery monitor) but I can barely reach 3 hours in the last couple of roms, with same usage and no games at all.

However, Youtube is working fine, and signal icons are not transparent.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

There are many strange things indeed. I with ROM 5.12.24 and 6.1.7 ROM I am comfortable with the battery, in my opinion is the best since the beginning of October until today on my phone. I do not use GSAM battery monitor but the application of stock Miui to see the data. I must also tell you that I have never made a charge over 4 hours of active screen. I saw in the post eight hours, I was surprised

Operating a redmi note 2 prime I have netflix problem along with greyed out signal but no other problems so far.
On a side note I have never been able to get BBC iPlayer working just wondering if anyone has this similar problem and is there a fix. BBC iPlayer plays for a few seconds then stops.
Thanks a million to all the people working on these roms
All the best

Device Redmi Note 2, Rom 6.1.7 and all previous - in default theme the icons for YouTube, playstore, chrome and maps are not Miui design in the others themes are. What is the solution?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.