MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy
I have question about redminote2 7.1 stable(xiaomi.eu) rom

I know this rom is deodexed rom and,
I found that Baidu_Location.apk is removed (maybe chinese GPS function file?)
but still exist 'Baidu_Location.odex' file in system/vendor/operator/app/arm64

why this file is left? Is this file do something function..Or just left by mistakes?

Can I delete that file without problem?.(I mean before flasing)

Thanks

@ingbrzy
I have question about redminote2 7.1 stable(xiaomi.eu) rom

I know this rom is deodexed rom and,
I found that Baidu_Location.apk is removed (maybe chinese GPS function file?)
but still exist 'Baidu_Location.odex' file in system/vendor/operator/app/arm64

why this file is left? Is this file do something function..Or just left by mistakes?

Can I delete that file without problem?.(I mean before flasing)

Thanks
can be removed...

Hi I have a Redmi Note 2 and wondered if anyone else has been able to get wifi tethering/portable hotspot to work? I get 12gb of tethering allowance a month. It is not a problem with the network or sim as tried on my old Nexus 5 and it works.

Can I confirm that this has an unlocked Bootloader on the Mi4c? If so I'm assuming all the releases from now on will lock the bootloader.

I have a problem with my phone that it came with a Mi account already on it and I cant log out of it as I dont know the password! so if I lock my bootloader I'm in trouble.

I did, but didn' help.
And it's the first time i have this issue.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I had problems with google services and could not remove google account. So I downgraded to 5.12.31 and had google services working...but some system apps stopped working. So I upgraded back to 6.1.11. Then I was able to remove google account and add it again. Now everything is working.

First world problem! Torch while holding home key on lockscreen and via notification panel - NOT WORKING! Please, mods, devs, do something! Hope in 6.1.14 that is fixed ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marko94
First world problem! Torch while holding home key on lockscreen and via notification panel - NOT WORKING! Please, mods, devs, do something! Hope in 6.1.14 that is fixed ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
For me no problem

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have read that for install updates via recovery we will use mipcsuite... So in the next future for install multilanguage Roma we will have to installato custom recoveries....

Reactions: a3999jose
Bad move by Xiaomi, Thank you Xiaomi.eu for your hard work. Without you this phone wouldn't be half as good for me as it is.

Is there anyway to donate to your project?

Reactions: jack a
3. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Bootloader will be locked for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro, just like Redmi Note 3. Here're related threads FYI
bad news

I'm a new owner of a mi4c, on the latest Chinese stable so I'm thankfully not yet affected by this.

Dirty flashed this with TWRP and after cleaning cache all looks good.

Will updates be available via OTA or do I need to flash as per above?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinja
Excuse me! I have the problem with MIUI style, My gapp don't display with MIUI style, It's basic icon style of Google.
So I wanna ask How about in this version 6.1.7/11. Who can hepl me, plz...

Last edited by a moderator:
MIUI 6.1.14 will be delayed... maybe for weekend... Xiaomi again try to block any custom roms with apks signature check...
If xiaomi have sold phones in Europe maybe should say thanks to communities....very stupid choice for their business....thanks for your work guys.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: BeNDeR_22
I was in doubt to buy Redmi 3. Xiaomi tell me the answer: Meizu M2. Good luck in their bussiness. Still KitKat in Mi4 & now locking bootloader...

Can they do it worst?. Someone in Xiaomi seems to be crazy...

Hi,
First post here. First of all thanks to everyone involved with the EU rom.

I am on a xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_5.12.31_v7-5.1 for my Mi4c. I wish to install the stable rom instead as I don't need root access and prefer to have stable software. I believe I need to use TWRP?

Will I need to install all apps again? Will settings also be lost?

Cheers,

jsem

ingbrzy, graw 2, forum friends, ... I feel a little down in the dumps ... without the new ROM

ingbrzy, graw2, amici del forum,... mi sento un po giù di morale... senza la nuova ROM

Reactions: Seed837 and Lomax84
Status
Not open for further replies.