MIUI 8.2 6.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi is the Antivirus scan working for you? On my Mi4s it'll run forever with no result, stays at 0%. Any suggestion?
In my MI4s it works fine, maybe you Can try a cache and dalvik clean

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

I remember that issue and it is already fixed in developer releases (at least on devices what I have owned). Install GSam battery monitor and it will display the correct battery consumption result for you.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Last week it was installed 6.11.10 weekly the battery cycle was bad so I installed stable 5-6 days ago... Still bad and annoying.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

It was never resolved. MIUI calculator straight calculate percentage as based on 100%=1

And for me, this is the right way... I suppose the ones complaining never were great at maths

Percentage has to be applied to something... Meaning has to be MULTIPLIED to something;
20% alone is equal to 0.2.

If I would ask you guys the following, how would you calculate it?
"how much is 200 minus 20% of 36?"

Answer: 200 - 36*20%

So for the example you guys are using, it has to be: 200 - 200*20%

I understand that some calculators may have "evolved" to make life easier, and in the case no number is multiplied to it, it applies the factor to the previous number... But MATHEMATICALLY, that doesn't exist. 200 - 20% is equal to 199.8.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Confirm that, also frame rate in simple game as Subway surfers is so low, was better in 6.11.10
probably a ram management issue. Seems even worse opening several apps , a complete
And for me, this is the right way... I suppose the ones complaining never were great at maths

Percentage has to be applied to something... Meaning has to be MULTIPLIED to something;

I understand that some calculators may have "evolved" to make life easier, and in the case no number is multiplied to it, it applies the factor to the previous number... But MATHEMATICALLY, that doesn't exist. 200 - 20% is equal to 199.8.

AGREE.

Last week it was installed 6.11.10 weekly the battery cycle was bad so I installed stable 5-6 days ago... Still bad and annoying.

mine is awesome, still using 6.11.10 from xiaomi.eu. I made a clean flash, and setup as a new phone, then restored MIUI backup.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi, i have 2 big problems in this version: 1 - Cant obtain Sync statuts in Mi Cloud 2 - White Line under the screen in Video Mode from MIUI App.
dDhO8ys.png

mEPvPgl.png

mine is awesome, still using 6.11.10 from xiaomi.eu. I made a clean flash, and setup as a new phone, then restored MIUI backup.
I'm talking about Redmi PRO performance. Are you also with Redmi PRO now?

Indeed. In my perspective 200-20% = 200-(20/100)

Yeah I wrote something similar in previous week thread...

Can someone extract the quicksearchbox app for me? Kate's rom is missing it, want to have search.
Thanks.

I try to install a downloaded miui forum theme and it tells me that you can not install third party themes, and an error code, any advice?

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
I've got weekly ver. "MIUI 8.1 by xiaomi.eu 6.8.27 | Beta". I want to install the latest stable version (I'm downloading the "
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.1.1.0.MAACNDI_v8-6.0.zip"
). If I install this zip file in TWRP will I lose my data? Thanks!

Hi friend, from 6.11.3 not work voice input in another soft, for example ticktick to do. On 6.10.27 all work. What you say about that. Thanks

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

I've got weekly ver. "MIUI 8.1 by xiaomi.eu 6.8.27 | Beta". I want to install the latest stable version (I'm downloading the "
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.1.1.0.MAACNDI_v8-6.0.zip"
). If I install this zip file in TWRP will I lose my data? Thanks!
If you only install it without wiping data you don't lose data, just wipe dalvik and cache. Make twrp backup just in case.

Lähetetty minun MI 3W laitteesta Tapatalkilla

But MATHEMATICALLY, that doesn't exist. 200 - 20% is equal to 199.8.

I don't agree. This is not a matter of what's mathematically right or wrong. Instead, it is merely a matter of convention.

The way the Miui calculator does it, is just one possible, valid way of doing it.

I suggest to those who don't like it, to install mobi calculator by ip. This one has settings options where they can select the percentage handling method they prefer (among other, similar conventions).

Reactions: zenga
Is it possible to modify the Camera File naming convention?
Now it's IMG_MMDDYYYY_HHMMSS.jpg ----> a complete mess
it should be IMG_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg ---> automatic chronological sorting

Because it has to do with dates, this might be a localization issue specific to Europe.

Is there a parameter file that can be tweaked or even better a modification in future roms possible?
Thanks in advance!
Hi
Just checked my phone (in french) and filename syntax is : IMG_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg
Besides, i can't find this setting in MiuiCamera.apk resources.
Can you please confirm you are using rom version 6.11.17, not an old version ?

Last edited:
my one is still not able to reach "all" these hour of sot...I hope after 3-4 recharges I'll get the same results...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Before I get this result, I charge the phone about 3/4 times

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: simone_g76
Redmi Note 4
For those who have helped me and high interested, I finally install the ROM eu
Thank you for the opinions given in this forum
If Redmi Note 4 comes from China with a fake ROM, or ROM so so
Mi Flash not work with x20 processor MTK
Updater does not work
You can not unlock bootloader
To install TWRP

Proceed using Sp Flash Tool
Install ROM Official Stable or Developer
Then the unloock procedure works
Flash TWRP in adb and fastboot
In TWRP format all data
Mount eu ROM

Problem is search right driver!
Sp Flash Tool for MTK processor is very strog!

I think 100-50%=50 not = 99,5
0c5f6c189d0b7f3f70cefdba47bc0e54.jpg
I still remember old days, when you have to know something about procentage to calculate it. For example:
e1d8621deb27e0c771ae4c3b8a135aab.jpg
This calculator just uses 100 proc as number one. And it's 100% correct. Sure, it can calculate it in easier way for user, but it's not a bug for me. Btw, i hope my friend won't be angry for me for some commercial of his project. Here u can calculate almost everything in easy way https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.percentagecalculator

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.