MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of the wifi bands work after turning wifi on and off.

Did cache cleaning and reset router to no avail.

On Kenzo that is.

I think I did not explain well.

I received the confirmation in a few hours as well (maybe because I'm in the UK too) but what I don't understand is what should I do after that, what tutorial do I have to follow: the one for Xiaomi devices or the one for devices with the bootloader locked (but ready to unlock).

Thanks

Make sure you have your email and password ready for your Mi.com account, the one that was authorized by text to unlock bootloader.

You download Mi Unlock.
You install Mi Unlock.
You run Mi Unlock & sign in with that email & pass mentioned earlier.

Then follow instructions to unlock bootloader with Mi Unlock, takes about 10 seconds.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Superb battery performance. 58 hours and 5 hours of screen on my mi 4s

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Superb battery performance. 58 hours and 5 hours of screen on my mi 4s

HOW! I have MI4C which is almost identical and I can only dream about that type of battery performance.
Can you please describe your usage and what popular apps do you use (WhatsApp, Viber, etc...)

Hi did you manage to make zcx work with ota update on kate, for official global dev rom?
I am also using it on kate with official global dev rom and everything seems to work but the ota update. This is also exlerienced by some other users in other forums and the author of zcx has stated that it does not officially support kate.
So i wonder if and how you managed to make zcx work with ota on kate, because i am really interested in it and it was the main reason why i choose zcx twrp.
Thanks.
I only had to select / activate "OTA MIUI" in settings of TWRP. I updated Global Beta to 6.10.13 with it (download via updater app). No errors, no problems.
The only functional difference between Kenzo and Kate is the 4G functionality (Kate additional support band 20). So recovery is the same. Do not know, why authors opinion is, that his ZCX TWRP does not support Kate....

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.11.10 Changelog Preview: Smart Assistant, Alarm

1. Introducing Smart assistant
Smart assistant provides you the features based on your needs. For example, when you plug in earphones, it will ask if you want to continue listening to music. Also, you can check app info very quickly, like data usage, Mi Fit steps, etc.

2. Save alarm automatically
When you are setting an alarm, if tap the Home button, the alarm will be automatically saved.

3. Added the option of 'Notification before ringing' in the Clock settings
You can now turn off alarm notifications before ringing if you want.

Looks like the Chinese assistant app in current rom will be enabled properly.
We also have the "Game Boost" feature from the previous update to look forward to, if xiaomi.eu team have managed to remove the Chinese ads!

gud day sir, ive tried to flash using TWRP but after install and tried ro rebbot i get "no os installed.. . "

gud day sir, ive tried to flash using TWRP but after install and tried ro rebbot i get "no os installed.. . "

Re-download the full ROM ZIP and flash it again.

Are you using the TWRP (MIUI Edition)?

Is There Any Way To Have notifications expanded in the lock screen?
I have been trying miui8 tweaks xposed module that expands the notification in the notification bar,but doesn't expand the lock screen notifications.
I'm using redmi 3s

Hello guys! (Mi5)
Today i have tried to update the twrp with the last:

https://dl.twrp.me/gemini/twrp-3.0.2-2-gemini.img.html

When i reboot the phone is going in bootloop
I tried to wipe cache, dalvik and data but dont have worked.

I have reflash the rom in twrp and the phone start correctly...
Do you have any idea?

Because with new twrp it's possible to backup also the efs....

From now, thank you very much for the usual work, I used it in my Redmi Note 2 and now in my Redmi Note 3 Pro ...
I need some help, I have the latest update of xiaomi.eu, the terminal works me wonderfully except for one detail:
- It does not take me 4G LTE in 1 operator, in another without problems.
I will give operators names, Vox = NO LTE, Tigo = LTE Yes
SIM 1 = VOX with WiFi connects to 4G LTE, turns off WiFi and totally loses coverage.
SIM 1 = Tigo works 4G LTE with WiFi and without WiFi.

I tested the VOX Simcard on an LTE Router and it takes LTE coverage without inconvenience.
Tigo and VOX operate on LTE Band 4 so the phone supports.
So far I have not found a similar case.

HOW! I have MI4C which is almost identical and I can only dream about that type of battery performance.
Can you please describe your usage and what popular apps do you use (WhatsApp, Viber, etc...)
WhatsApp, tapatalk, Falcón Pro for Twitter
00ca95fd6790abe5db9135de9c7fc768.jpg

e54de340d1ddb3c1e256756d5a36efe5.jpg

Reactions: predragiPredrag
Hi

Mi4w
Exchange Mail (another account - add - Corporate) - doesn't work
Writes a mistake - Invalid username or password

Installed BlueMail from Play Market - everything ok

Very bad drain battery
Redmi note 2