MIUI 8.2 6.12.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google now doesn't work on 8.1.6.0. Is this a known bug? I can't change system default launcher.

I don't understand. You say that I have to do a wipe cache, Dalvik cache, system and data ? I've to do a backup before and after I restore the backup ? I'm ok ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
First check that google app has all the permissions for that.
After that if it still doesn't work, go to TWRP, wipe -> advanced wipe and select cache and dalvik only and wipe them, then reboot and see if it worked.

Reactions: Looping
Guys, please open the following link and click or tap on the VOTE NOW button: LINK
Signed in to en.miui.com needed.
Many thanks in advance! Happy new year to all of You!
Hi graw2 and happy new year
Voted twice
Screenshot_2017-01-02-12-53-07-182_com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.png

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Cause Fm Mashmallow to Nougat. Its different system. Try It . If Not u still Can fall back to earlier Rom. My experience , If u dont WIPE system. Some funny issue will happen. May be u try Keep the data n see.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

First check that google app has all the permissions for that.
After that if it still doesn't work, go to TWRP, wipe -> advanced wipe and select cache and dalvik only and wipe them, then reboot and see if it worked.
Thanks. Done but problem is always here. Any others ideas ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I was earlier on China Developer Rom. After I update to 8.0.10.20 I experience playing media no sound. ie like youtube n music. Also I dont like the China bloatware . I switch to EU rom . It Had been so smooth n all My stress gone.

I just update to 6.12.29 using TWRP . I Use Advance wipe. clear Dalvik n Cache. The rom Had been smooth till now. Still trying n will report If there Is issue

Hi
I install this 29.12.16 weekly version on my mi mix
I use the Hebrew language
I got 2 problems
1 - I notice that the "One-handed mode" is all the time switch when I go back from any app.
Also I can't find where to cancel it for ever.
2 - the multi tascing is not work well with right to left, I can't choose any window, only the left side
if you use the small icons instead of the big windows- you can switch apps- i'm with mi5s 64g hebrew- same prob.
about the second issue you have the one-hand mode- you can just turn it off.

Reactions: KOBKOB
Hi!

First I would like to wish a good year for the team xiaomi.eu and all the community!

Second I would like to report a bug in read mode. When I set the read mode for a certain time, the device activates the read mode correctly. But if the device is locked, the screen turns dark and not brown as it is supposed to in the Read Mode.

My rom version is MIUI 8 6.12.22 and my device is Xiaomi redmi 3 pro.

Thanks, and best regards :)

Reactions: Horatiu Costache
Had try the one hand mode. CONFIRM Had bug. As I hardly use. I turn It off. Multi Windows Working fine.

Reactions: KOBKOB
The so call Multi windows Is by touching the left button. It will show all the open apps. Of course Not like sumsung Where u Had the split windowd

The so call Multi windows Is by touching the left button. It will show all the open apps. Of course Not like sumsung Where u Had the split windowd

Ah so, I would have been surprised....Anyway MIUI calls it recent apps tray.

Had try the one hand mode. CONFIRM Had bug. As I hardly use. I turn It off. Multi Windows Working fine.

In the MI MIX has a shortcut when you swipe left or right the buttons has massage appears if you whant to switch to one handed mode
I not find a way to shout it down for ever

Last edited:
Should be fixed for ido, kenzo, kate, rolex in next release..

Hey... is it normal?

Code:
unmount of firmware failed: no such volume mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash as /firmware: Invalid argument
MountFn took 00s
package_extract_file took 00s
unmount of /firmware failed: no such volume

Status
Not open for further replies.