MIUI 8.2 6.12.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... is it normal?

Code:
unmount of firmware failed: no such volume mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash as /firmware: Invalid argument
MountFn took 00s
package_extract_file took 00s
unmount of /firmware failed: no such volume
nothing important...

Got brick yesterday. Mi5s. It happened in several hours after updating rom to latest weekly, I was watching YouTube video. Screen turned black with one line on it. I tried to shut the phone down and restart. It doesn't turn on. The phone was well charged and not plugged in. I have been trying to get it working all day. I even made EDL cable. LED doesn't light up when I plug it in. I am really out of ideas, I welcome any help. Thanks!

Hello, what's going on with this roms? I can't clean install this roms. It always shows me an error. I've tried muultiple versions.
When I install it us update it tooks 30-40mins every week to install rom and another 30 mins to boot up. When I try to upgrade or clean install it shows me errors like posted image
20151009_174310.jpg
(errors with upgrade and plus error 7 on clean install)...
I just made wipe /data, /cache, /dalvik, /system.
After that I have to restore my twrp backup.... ouhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Crash:
system.ui
batterysaver
androidsystem for first 5 mins... Is any solution? I won't install fastboot "global" rom and upgradfe it for xiaomi eu, it's useless...
Best regards Mojegygy
Mi3W

Hello, what's going on with this roms? I can't clean install this roms. It always shows me an error. I've tried muultiple versions.
When I install it us update it tooks 30-40mins every week to install rom and another 30 mins to boot up. When I try to upgrade or clean install it shows me errors like posted imageView attachment 14798 (errors with upgrade and plus error 7 on clean install)...
Crash:
system.ui
batterysaver
androidsystem for first 5 mins... Is any solution? I won't install fastboot "global" rom and upgradfe it for xiaomi eu, it's useless...
Best regards Mojegygy
Mi3W

cpu 66 degrees? thats crazy

Why never wipe system?

I wiped everything when going from kitkat to marshmalow. I shouldn't have?

Mi4 LTE - 6.12.29

Hi.
I have problem with power consump in my Redmi 3s. After last update battery discharge in 8h. Phone in sleep with turned off wifi, gps, etc.

Sorry for my english :p

When I install it us update it tooks 30-40mins every week to install rom and another 30 mins to boot up. When I try to upgrade or clean install it shows me errors like posted image (errors with upgrade and plus error 7 on clean install)...
Crash:
system.ui
batterysaver
Best regards Mojegygy
Mi3W
you have to merge your system partition by fastboot install of china/global ROM via flash_all first..
as you are on still on 4.4 and wants to move to 6.0...

When I install it us update it tooks 30-40mins every week to install rom and another 30 mins to boot up. When I try to upgrade or clean install it shows me errors like posted imageView attachment 14798 (errors with upgrade and plus error 7 on clean install)...
Crash:
system.ui
batterysaver
Best regards Mojegygy
Mi3W

After you get that error 7 message (due to wiped system) then just reboot to recovery and install ROM again without wipe the system and it will be fine...

Edited:

If you still don't have merged system partition, then follow Ingbrzy instruction above ofc...mine is just general solution against that issue...

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Thank you very much for the awesome work!

I am sorry, but I have two questions (beginner, but hopefully I don't sound too stupid):
1.) At the moment I have version 6.12.22. Die Updater didn't show me the new version (it still says I am uptodate). Is that normal?
2.) What's the best way to update my device (xiaomi mi 5)? Is there anything to consider before or while doing so?

Hi Guys,
After the update, the screen is displayed again and again in the Lockscreen. It switches on 4-5 times and then remains completely normal as it should be. Does somebody has any idea?

Since the last two Updates i cant connected Bluetooth with my Car (rsap). Is this a Bug? Thx

nothing important...

So, it doesn't matter. Glad to hear that.

But, on Redmi 4 Prime, I think free RAM around 1.2-1.4GB on daily use with no heavy game or any unimportant background process is not good. Because the other day I was using Redmi Note 3 Pro with the same application and the same configuration as well, the free RAM is about 1.5-1.8GB.

Oh, my Redmi 4 Prime sometimes restarting itself.

Hi! I am using MI5 32gb with xioami.eu 6.12.29 nugat and agter~10-12 minutes phone put 2 cores to sleep and only 2 lower cores are running. I restart my phone and the issue continues. I runned games and videos to try to see if the cores come back to work but not worked. See the pics. So I came back to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_6.11.10_v8-6.0 and cores are working correctly.

Attachments

• 15820204_1262575487162461_1196846190_n.png
    15820204_1262575487162461_1196846190_n.png
    82 KB · Views: 459
  • 15841202_1262575223829154_169598938_n.png
    15841202_1262575223829154_169598938_n.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 472
Hi,
Does Ant+ work in this build ?
Or is there something to do to get it work ?
It is the only thing that made me move to cm based ROM.

Thanks, yoh from France.

Status
Not open for further replies.