MIUI 8.2 6.12.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenzo Note 3 pro SD:
I face the same problem in this 6.12.29 as in 6.12.22 = no 3G or 4G connectivity.
Wifi works fine, but no network data.

Is there anyone else having the same issue?
Can the devs look into this?
Thank you

Thank you very much for the awesome work!

I am sorry, but I have two questions (beginner, but hopefully I don't sound too stupid):
1.) At the moment I have version 6.12.22. Die Updater didn't show me the new version (it still says I am uptodate). Is that normal?
2.) What's the best way to update my device (xiaomi mi 5)? Is there anything to consider before or while doing so?

1.) Yes this is normal, because there is no OTA Software Update - you have to Update manually via "install from SD card" in Updater App Menu.
2.)Download latest ROM (Weekly or Stable - Based on where you are at the moment) an install it via Updater App. I had never a Problem doing so.

Reactions: Ben3Ben3
Anyone experiencing No Service issue on their Mi 5 after this update? I flashed, wiped, reinstalled numerous times but failed to resolve this network issue on 6.12.29 version for an unknown reason. Currently on 6.12.22 which is working normally.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, i notice something strange since i did the upgrade from Android 6.1 to Android 7.0 using the miui 6.29, i got a Mi5 pro which has 2.15Ghz and 4 cores but now i notice that 2 cores have been stopped (see the screenshot).
That makes my device works slowly at home menu and some apps crash too
264629ec71996464c3458acca002068e.jpg

Someone can help please ??
Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi everyone, i notice something strange since i did the upgrade from Android 6.1 to Android 7.0 using the miui 6.29, i got a Mi5 pro which has 2.15Ghz and 4 cores but now i notice that 2 cores have been stopped (see the screenshot).

I have the same issue #398

Reactions: heihachimaster
@ingbrzy or someone else: if someone can help with a stable upgrade to Android 6 on Redmi Note 3 Pro. That is, what steps are needed for a user to update succesfully to the Android 6-based stable image?

* Should the xiaomi account be disabled beforehand? Asking this, because on at least one case the user could not unlock the phone using the fingerprint, it displayed a blank page afterwards. Even formatting the phone (data/dalvik/cache) kept the phone locked and even though the correct Xiaomi account password was provided in the initial wizard, it was not accepted.

* Should perhaps a special xiaomi.eu dev version be installed prior to installing the Android 6.0 stable?

* Should something else be done perhaps?

Thank in advance for any info provided!

@ingbrzy or someone else: if someone can help with a stable upgrade to Android 6 on Redmi Note 3 Pro. That is, what steps are needed for a user to update succesfully to the Android 6-based stable image?

* Should the xiaomi account be disabled beforehand? Asking this, because on at least one case the user could not unlock the phone using the fingerprint, it displayed a blank page afterwards. Even formatting the phone (data/dalvik/cache) kept the phone locked and even though the correct Xiaomi account password was provided in the initial wizard, it was not accepted.

* Should perhaps a special xiaomi.eu dev version be installed prior to installing the Android 6.0 stable?

* Should something else be done perhaps?

Thank in advance for any info provided!
Unlocked device by official method.. thats all... we dont care about cracked BL users..

Reactions: fmcheetah and graw2

It's a feature on Marshmallow or new MIUI rom called mpdecision. Don't exactly know to like it or hate it. :)

http://en.miui.com/thread-323097-1-1.html

Is it a miui bug or a xiaomi.eu bug ?
I respect the xiaomi.eu developper work but I try to know where the problem is coming from.

Hope that I'll be resolve as soon as possible.
Regards
I was using miui.eu 6.12.29; I don't know if oficial miui have this problem.
I respect and like xiaomi.eu developer work so much. I am inform this and I am sure that xiaomi.eu developer can solve and improve next versions.

Hello an happy new year. The rom is awesome for me, but in my MI5 the screen cast not connect with nothing. Anyone has this isue. Thanks.

I was using miui.eu 6.12.29; I don't know if oficial miui have this problem.
I respect and like xiaomi.eu developer work so much. I am inform this and I am sure that xiaomi.eu developer can solve and improve next versions.

Can you please explain how you get back to 6.11.10 android 6 ?
I try by using twrp from 6.12.29, I make a clean dalvik, cache before going back to 6.11.10 but I got a bootloop :(

Can you please explain how you get back to 6.11.10 android 6 ?
I try by using twrp from 6.12.29, I make a clean dalvik, cache before going back to 6.11.10 but I got a bootloop :(
I had a backup and only restored it using twrp 3.0.2.0.
But try again, maybe your 6.11.10 could be corrupted.

Has anyone used the deep sleep battery drain fix from the MIUI forum with the latest weekly rom or the previous one?

(replace DOT with .)
enDOTmiuiDOTcom/thread-386101-1-1DOThtml

Help :( :(
I got a bootloop on mi5pro,
I was trying to downgrade from nougat 6.12.29 to marshmallow 6.11.10. Everything seems ok in twrp until when the phone has to reboot....

I don't know why ?

Help :( :(
I got a bootloop on mi5pro,
I was trying to downgrade from nougat 6.12.29 to marshmallow 6.11.10. Everything seems ok in twrp until when the phone has to reboot....

I don't know why ?
I would recommend a full flash via MiFlash since you are switching between major versions.

I would recommend a full flash via MiFlash since you are switching between major versions.

full flash = clean all (option in miflash) --> I'll lose my photos, messages and others ? :confused:

Xiaomi.eu Rom can't be use in miflash tools ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.