MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On English language is it ok?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

@graw2

On English language have FC too, but no need to reboot phone, the phone freezes for a while!!!

Portuguese (PT) have to reboot phone!!! I uninstalled YouTube and installed again, but it's the same!

Thanks.

Reactions: graw2
Anybody with Redmi note 2 can give feedback about this release? Thx in advance

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

This ROM is very fast and smooth, the only problem i have is to share a video from YouTube to FB. All the rest is working.

Reactions: hector_yo
I can understand if you brick your phone, you will come here to get help, but I can't understand people who came here angrily demanding things or blaming developers for bricking their devices.... Guys, this is a BETA with all that it entails. If you just flash it without reading any special procedure or feedback from other people, then, it will be your fault, not developers' fault.
Anyway the rest of the community will try to help you (even if you are not polite) so please, be patient and respectful and you will avoid more troubles.

+1 JUST IT IS.

Télécharger et installé ce matin tout est impeccable sur mon Redmi Note 3 Pro.... Bravo et MERCI.....

Mi5Pro upgraded without issues -thanks a lot.

Exchange account is till broken - cannot connect to server.
I hoped this was solved in Nougat, but it's not....it still uses the email-address as username, regardless of the username typed in.
Anyone remember which is the latest version, where Exchange account was working (have to downgrade) ?

Reactions: maly2006
Hey Thanks a lot for all your custom roms :D But sorry for this question but, i have the mi mix 6/256 in ENG/CHINESE and i really don't know WHAT custom rom i need lol x) what the best for mi mix 18K ? (i'm french) :D
Thanks you

i can't enter security > blocklist

There is force closing security app

Via redmi 3 pro. Anybody with same issue?

Anybody with Redmi note 2 can give feedback about this release? Thx in advance

all working fine ,only thing is to see the battery after few days till now its ok

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Battery is awful

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
451d55429bb68b5ba89e5980702f933b.jpg

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.