MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Succesfully flashed Mi5 128GB Ceramic to the Android 7-based MIUI. Nothing out of the ordinary to mention. Just download, open Updater app, choose package, restart phone to TWRP, install.

All good so far. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: laueugen
Redmi Note 4 Nikel, issue with Light Flow, no led customization allowed...

I have already had 3.0.2-3 for a while.
Anyway you can install it via fastboot with ADB commands or install it via TWRP

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Care to share with us the version you have?

The one downloaded from Androidfile host is bricking devices!

I was almoust there... lucky for me I have been in this situation and i didnt reboot it...instead flashed an older rom.

Redmi Note 3
After October, Bulgarian translation has become progressively worse with each update :(

Maybe Mi5 rom should be taken away from Download page till problem is better known, why devices went into hard brick....
Totally agree, never thought that flashing rom will get hard brick like this.
If I can enter any mode, it will be easy to re-flash but now cannot power on and PC cannot detect Mi5 at all.

With so many dead Mi5 i think devs should rebuild the rom for it and reupload again

Mi 5 Tapatalk

Mi5 64GB dead with newest Xiaomi.EU ROM... very nice.. what to do next? it dont power up and nothing :/

Hi guys.
Those with bricked Mi5 can install Xiaomi global or China oficial via miflash way in fastboot and then proceed with TWRP and Xiaomi.eu installation.
No hard brick.

Anyway, you are with a weekly release. If you want a crash free custom ROM stay with global official or Xiaomi.eu stable.

Reactions: laueugen
These guys has Mi5 hard bricked after flashing this weekly rom, can you enter edl mode and miflash back to stock?

Hi guys.
Those with bricked Mi5 can install Xiaomi global or China oficial via miflash way in fastboot and then proceed with TWRP and Xiaomi.eu installation.
No hard brick.

Anyway, you are with a weekly release. If you want a crash free custom ROM stay with global official or Xiaomi.eu stable.
Thanks, trying right now!

Reactions: inigoml
Status
Not open for further replies.