MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have flash this rom on my mi5 with TWRP 3.0.2.3 and reboot successfully. But after flashing Super Su 2.78 then network signal disappeared. Now how i fix this problem ?

Edit: Fixed :) After flashing latest beta Super Su :) Everything working fine on my mi5 :) Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Mi 64GB went FINE for me?! No problems!

I installed TWRP TWRP 3.0.2.3 (https://dl.twrp.me/gemini/twrp-3.0.2-3-gemini.img.html) through TWRP 3.0.2.2 (INSTALL>IMAGE>....)with two errors

BUT YOU NEED TO REBOOT AGAIN TO RECOVERY AFTER TWRP UPDATE!!!

E:/unknown command [log]

just 2 erros,but working fine?!

Then just wipe cache/dalvik,that's it!!!

I have a rooted and Xposed device,and updated fine!

For those who can't boot anymore,first try to install with MIFLASH in EDL mode!!! Do not mess with cables or open your device!!!

http://en.miui.com/thread-298617-1-1.html

Last edited:

I installed TWRP TWRP 3.0.2.3 (https://dl.twrp.me/gemini/twrp-3.0.2-3-gemini.img.html) through TWRP 3.0.2.2 (INSTALL>IMAGE>....)with two errors

just 2 erros,but working fine?!

Then just wipe cache/dalvik,that's it!!!

For those who can't boot anymore,first try to install with MIFLASH in EDL mode!!! Do not mess with cables or open your device!!!

phone doesn't turn on at all...

Ok, thanks, just a question, did you reboot your recovery after wipe or flash your rom directly after them?

Flash the new twrp 3.0.2.3 with fastboot and boot to twrp(with boot command from fastboot),FIRST wipe cache,dalvik/art,data and AFTER THAT flash the new rom and reboot.if you have problems with security verification of your device just try several times or wait a while and try again. that's all .

I updated Twrp, cleaned system/data/cache ecc., flashed rom and rebooted. DEAD. What can I do? :'( (Mi5 3/64)

Ok, maybe wipe system could be the problem?

I've posted several messages back some ways to recover your mi5

It seems all those who got issue after install our nougat ROM they didn't update TWRP recovery before

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

How can I enter EDL when I can't even power on the phone?

It seems all those who got issue after install our nougat ROM they didn't update TWRP recovery before

I UPDATED TWRP, I'M NOT STUPID. ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS MADE A CLEAN INSTALL BEFORE FLASHING, THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS DIDN'T CLEAN EVERYTHING.

Reactions: josito801 and graw2

It's not the cause. I use twrp 3.0.2-3 for couple weeks already.

nope.... already said... i flashed vom latest mi5 version to nougat without ANY wipe or clean... and the whole flash process is done without any bugs or problems !

Reactions: Michael_K and graw2
How can I enter EDL when I can't even power on the phone?
Can try with key combo: volume down + power to enter fastboot. Then by using the fastboot_edl modded fastboot command you can go into edl from fastboot.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

nope.... already said... i flashed vom latest mi5 version to nougat without ANY wipe or clean... and the whole flash process is done without any bugs or problems !
Of course as I said no any wipe needed!

If any wipe would needed then it would be in OP as instruction

Status
Not open for further replies.