MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok perfect now I found the TWRP 2.8.7.0 on my MI2S,but please let me know the system to use this nex time ? Thanks again
The procedure stays the same for further updates. You can update via updater app or OTA as before, it will be automatically redirected to TWRP recovery and the installation will be done by TWRP.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hello everyone and thanks for your work. Just to be sure because I am pretty noob, if I understood right I can download the update zip and update directly via the MI Updater app? I don't need to install firstly TWRP and then the update via MI Updater, right?

Thanks for any reply

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi Ingbrzy, then with my MI3 6.2.4 after have installed with recovery from MI I find that the new ROMs 6.2.25 now contains TWRP Which will install it automatically and overwrite MiRecovery, is correct?

Just to check, if I'm upgrading from stable (Miui 7 by Xiaomi.EU 5.11.5 beta) to this on Redmi Note 2 prime, I just need to:

Go to TWRP
Wipe cache and dalvik
Flash this ROM

Or do I need to wipe all data? If I do need to wipe all, can I restore apps from a Miui local backup?

Or do I need to update to a previous dev ROM first to merge?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

No wifi on Leo, installation Ok with TWRP automatically installed.

Any plans to fix the wifi issue or we must wait till the next week?.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi, so now if I update my mi4 using the app updater the recovery will be overwritten with the TWRP ? then use only one .. so the ota update disappears ?

Just to check, if I'm upgrading from stable (Miui 7 by Xiaomi.EU 5.11.5 beta) to this on Redmi Note 2 prime, I just need to:

Go to TWRP
Wipe cache and dalvik
Flash this ROM

Or do I need to wipe all data? If I do need to wipe all, can I restore apps from a Miui local backup?

Or do I need to update to a previous dev ROM first to merge?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Hello, first you make a backup and not lose data.
Then to go from stable to Weekly Wipe Data, Wipe Dalvik and Wipe Cache

Reactions: joecrowther1
I have a problem with whatsapp and gmail app sometimes too.
They don't sync and advice about new messages until I open the application. How I can resolve this bug? Wipe cache and dalvik?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.