MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why changelog of 6.2.25 in second post is not full?

MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.2.25 Full Changelog
[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
Fix - Viewing Daily lock screens sometimes led to black screen (02-23)

[Downloads]
New - Page with detailed view of all tasks in Downloads (02-25)
New - High speed trial for Download members (02-25)

[Mi Wallet]
New - SMS recognition for bills from Mi Wallet (02-25)
Optimization - SMS red packets interface (02-25)
Fix - Errors on the home page of Mi Wallet (02-25)
I understand that most of those are Chinese-related, but anyway...

I have nonstop notification in taskbar, "Update available" (calendar icon).
If I delete, this come back - in loop.
What I can do, to delete permamently this notification ?

I have mi4.

So I understand I just have to flash this full rom on Mi Recovery and I will have TWRP. Is that correct ?
Yes correct

Thanks for the answer! I tried to flash via Mi recovery 2.0.1 (update.zip is under the root) but I get the error "Install update.zip failed, Error applying update" :-(

Is it safe to flash this update with Mi flash under windows ?

Hey, guys I am useing a Redmi Note 2 and with this update I have Unknown Kernel Version and processor clock on 1.95 GHz. I saw it reported as a bug, but my question is - is there a way to get back on the 6.2.18 with a some simple flash ? Or this is just visually displayed like that, but the phone is really working on 2.0 GHz and I should wait the next weekly update?

Thanks for the answer! I tried to flash via Mi recovery 2.0.1 (update.zip is under the root) but I get the error "Install update.zip failed, Error applying update" :-(

Is it safe to flash this update with Mi flash under windows ?
This is not suited for mi flash. You should try to reload the update, it might be corrupted . If it fails again you can flash twrp via fastboot on your pc and flash the update from twrp. .

Reactions: Codeman
I've got a question does anyone experienced a bug in mi cloud regarding the restoration in this update, because due to some problems with the root , I reinstalled everything and I'm trying now to restore the information through mi cloud but it gets stuck in 0%.

Anyone having problems while trying to change background image/profile image on WhatsApp?
I can only remove the image, but I can't set one.

Hello there, I have a Mi4c and I have just updated it with the newest developer rom (thank you guys!). I only have two questions: what's the right procedure to update twrp from 2.8.7.0 to 3.0.0.0? and am I the only one who have now a different font with bold writings? Is there a way to fix it? Thank you!

Hello ... it's something wrong with this update on "leo" ... everytime when I restart the phone, battery looses about 3%-4% ... I restarted the phone 5 times consecutive and the battery loose about 18% ... can this be fixed ? thank you !

I have a problem with my Mi Note Pro. I'm not be able to update to miui 6.2.25.. Usually i download the rom, i save it on a folder on my pc and then i connect my phone to the pc via usb cable and transfer the file to the phone and then update via miui recovery.. I downloaded the new rom, the TWRP, the SUPER SU but when i connect the usb cable to the pc to transfer the files to the phone it doesn't works.. I can only recharge the battery but my pc doesn't recognize the phone.. DEbug usb is active but doesn't works.. Could you help me to solve this problem? It never happened before..
Thank you,
Good night

I have nonstop notification in taskbar, "Update available" (calendar icon).
If I delete, this come back - in loop.
What I can do, to delete permamently this notification ?

I have mi4.

anybody have this problem ?

I had 6.1.18 on my Mi4c.
Whatever I did try I can't get SuperSU installed in 6.2.25/18, also there is no twrp in 6.2.25/18 after flash.

This is what I have tried (5+ times):
1- Download rom, twrp and supersu from the firstpost: OK
2- Install rom with updater: OK
3- No twrp
4- Install supersu from updater/recovery: Phone can't get past the MI logo (and gets hot).
5- Back to recovery and reflash 6.2.25 ROM: OK
6-The same as 3

I did this with 2 different supersu downloads and with 6.2.18 it is the same.

So, everything looks normal except that I don't have twrp installed and that the phone hangs if I try to flash supersu.

I also tried to flash twrp after flashing 6.2.25 but no twrp after boot.

What do I do wrong?

Edit: I now have supersu installed and working. I can't see twrp but recovery is from twrp version 2.8.7
What I did is flashing twrp and supersu queued from the recovery.

One last question: Is it necessary to get twrp also from appstore to get ota updates?

Edit2: Thanks @coccioline, I will wait with updating to the new twrp version until it is necessary.

Last edited:
Hello ... it's something wrong with this update on "leo" ... everytime when I restart the phone, battery looses about 3%-4% ... I restarted the phone 5 times consecutive and the battery loose about 18% ... can this be fixed ? thank you !
Hi, I am going to check that... I think this rom drains battery faster than previous with same use...

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

In my MI4w I installed TWRP via adb and fastboot procedure, and then I did the SUperSu flash TWRP recovery.

the user Nicoff described the steps on page 17.

Reactions: Stefano131270
The battery is bad in mi4c using this update. Btw when will it be possible for mi4c to get upgraded to Marshmallow?

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: Tensha
Need help how to back to previous release (for Mi4W), is it save by just flashed it with TWRP, will it change the recovery back to stock recovery?

Our Hermes in fact has access ho root permission but ( I think yours too) we don't have the last update of root binaries..so we couldn't use some apps

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
I flashed supersu v2.65 and all went well again.

Hi,
Just to let you know, on Mi2s installation painless!
Simply installed new ROM with updater app and I get new recovery (TWR 2.8.7) and new ROM in one step.

Now waiting for the MiNote LTE release (Virgo)

Thanks for the hard work

Last edited:
Where is the "trasfer contacts from other phone" functionality hidden? It used to be under the contact options menu... Under 7.1.x I can't locate it anywhere!

Where is the "trasfer contacts from other phone" functionality hidden? It used to be under the contact options menu... Under 7.1.x I can't locate it anywhere!
Import/Export contacts is still under Contacts settings but you might be looking for "Mi Mover".
You'll find it under Settings -> Additional Settings -> Transfer

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
I have a problem with my Mi Note Pro. I'm not be able to update to miui 6.2.25.. Usually i download the rom, i save it on a folder on my pc and then i connect my phone to the pc via usb cable and transfer the file to the phone and then update via miui recovery.. I downloaded the new rom, the TWRP, the SUPER SU but when i connect the usb cable to the pc to transfer the files to the phone it doesn't works.. I can only recharge the battery but my pc doesn't recognize the phone.. DEbug usb is active but doesn't works.. Could you help me to solve this problem? It never happened before..
Thank you,
Good night
Hey! Had the same problem, couldn't find a solution except by deactivating USB debugging in the development menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.