MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to update OTA to 6.3.17 to 6.3.24? RedmiNote 2.
when checking for updates, reports that no updates (

Great release for Mi2S (aries) too. Pretty fast compared to couple of previous releases. This system optimization was missing for me. Furthermore Chinese leftovers in MIUI calendar is FIXED :)
Nice job! Thx!

Edited:

Battery use statistic results on HW side shows Cell Standby usage incorrectly...use Gsam until it will be fixed...

Last edited:
many tnx for keeping our phones with the latest updates. does the phone require re-rooting after this update? are you still working on getting root to be maintained after updating? i ask because after the update last week, i had a real problem going into TWRP to re-install SuperSU. phone kept booting into 'fastboot' for whatever reason

bug storage settings on redmi 1s since 6.3.10 - 6.3.24
please fix
Screenshot_2016-03-25-18-16-32_com.android.settings_1458905082671.jpg

Issue on whatsapp wallpaper is still there on Cancro Mi4W. WTF is doing xiaomi? Why don't they fix this issue?
Apart from that the rom is great but I don't feel many differences with the last relese. Awaiting a few days to test the battery.

Regards.

Updated Libra (Mi4c pro), everything works flawlessly.
Flashed SU without problems.

Cannot say anything at the moment about battery consumption, but phone doesn't get hot like on 6.3.17 (and this makes me hope there will not be a huge battery drain). The whole system seems running more smoothly than before, no occasional lags. I'm satisfied, 6.3.17 has been a bit too much troublesome IMHO.

As always, kudos to all devs for your priceless work!

Status
Not open for further replies.