MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Cofface (chinese MIUI android developer) sent me the english version of its TWRP 3.0 for Mi 4c.
If you want to try, Dowload TWRP 3.0 by Cofface (this is the thread in en.miui.com http://en.miui.com/thread-211710-1-1.html)
Please, send me some feedbacks. Maybe we'll finally find a good and flawlessy working TWRP 3.0 for Mi 4c. ;)

Warning
Better you guys don't flash Team SuperLuminal TWRP for Mi 4c for now, their work is pretty messy in this moment and usually they focus mainly on CM roms.
They have released TWRP 3.0.0-0, 3.0.0-1, 3.0.0-2, 3.0.0-3 and 3.0.04 in less then a week and 3.0.0-2 had a serious bug when restoring a full backup that bootloops your phone (http://www.teamsuperluminal.org/forums/topic/problem-in-restoring-backup/).
Be careful!

Reactions: wolfanger
Installed the libra version. Until now, everything running well and smoothly. No heating, battery seems better than all previously versions. At the end of the day I'll post the battery stats' screenshots. Greetings!

Enviado de meu Mi-4c usando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Installed on my mi4c ( libra) . Smooth as butter, I upgraded from 7.1.21 version, It's kinda amazing. Battery seems a way better and It's Really Smooth. Thanks a lot for your job guys !

Reactions: srafaels
because people just complaining here instead of reporting bugs on en.miui.com, so they can't know because chinese people generally don't use Whatsapp.
There's a post with the bug in en.miui.com and Xiaomi accepted that it's a bug so, the problem is that they really aren't worry about the issue.

Regards.

Do NOT reccomend for latte. Android OS is eating bettery like crazy. Only 50 minutes SOT for almost 30% of battery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-25-16-55-27_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-25-16-55-27_com.android.settings.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 369
Sorry, how can I use Google now on tap. It is a specific function of Marshmallow but I cannot use it. (Of course I have a mi4 with the latest OS)

There's a post with the bug in en.miui.com and Xiaomi accepted that it's a bug so, the problem is that they really aren't worry about the issue.

Regards.

Sorry.
Knowing them, it could be. But post the link here so more people could confirm it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitch
works fine with Mi4c for me (after only 1 hour of usage).
the only thing I don't like is clock that now in homescreen is shown both in widget and status bar (with previous roms clock always disapperead in homescreen's status bar, because already shown in widget). I don't know if it's a bug or it's possible to manage it (i can't find a setting for that).
except these details, great rom

Here the clock is ok.

On Libra (mi 4c) i think it's the most stable and smooth MIUI rom so far !! :D
Hi, what about the "no root" thing...? No special issues installing SuperSu...? Still not confortable about the ideia. Coul someone give any feedback...? Thanks a lot...!

works fine with Mi4c for me (after only 1 hour of usage).
the only thing I don't like is clock that now in homescreen is shown both in widget and status bar (with previous roms clock always disapperead in homescreen's status bar, because already shown in widget). I don't know if it's a bug or it's possible to manage it (i can't find a setting for that).
except these details, great rom
Just remove clock widget and put it back again...issue solved ;)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi, what about the "no root" thing...? No special issues installing SuperSu...? Still not confortable about the ideia. Coul someone give any feedback...? Thanks a lot...!
I think we have to reflash the SuperSU. But it's simple to do it.

Edit: I installed the SuperSu via TWRP sucessfully..

Last edited:
Reactions: Rui Cambraia
3 "random" reboots in about 2 hours with 6.3.24 on my MI4 Cancro, I had random reboots with the previous 2 Miui builds too usually a little after I lock the phone. I begin to wonder if it is an hardware related problem, power button malfunction, or it is Miui over MM the culprit... I hope the latter :)

Didn't face such issues sofar yet, maybe wipe data solves the issue?

Even the Bluetoot issue of the precedent Rom was it fix?
Because I read some pair's problem with the Mi band, always over the precedent Rom, not this, so far.
My mi band always paired well since Feb builds...

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

With this ROM (6.3.24) sometime application FC. Anyone had the same problems? My device is mi4c. By the way...Thank a lot to the dev teams..

Status
Not open for further replies.