MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Since a few weeks, a lot of things do not go well for my Redmi note 2.
I have cleaned, formatted twice and reinstalled everything. But everytime new bugs
are presenting.
upload_2016-3-26_8-31-17.png

This is the latest one =, when opening a Folder. (recommanded apps)
Battery drain.
Using Dutch is sometimes not possible, setting Pin only possible in English.

It was going so well with the Roms, Strange. I do not know what has been changed the last few Roms.

Thaanks,

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-26_8-30-35.png
    upload_2016-3-26_8-30-35.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 328
I have installed the new rom on my Mi4c and the sim card comes with the carrier name TME 3G I had to change in notifications & status bar to my current carrier. I find it strange because the carrier name should be provided by the SIM right?

Hi,

Since a few weeks, a lot of things do not go well for my Redmi note 2.
I have cleaned, formatted twice and reinstalled everything. But everytime new bugs
are presenting.
View attachment 11794
This is the latest one =, when opening a Folder. (recommanded apps)
Battery drain.
Using Dutch is sometimes not possible, setting Pin only possible in English.

It was going so well with the Roms, Strange. I do not know what has been changed the last few Roms.

Thaanks,
Recommended apps can be easily disable:

Open folder > Tap on folder name > Recommended apps switch to disable

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: krassiy and MrTax
Hi! Is it just me or known bug that camera refocus doesnt work? I can live without it but just asking. Mi Note Pro (leo).

Hi! I have a new Mi NotePro Leo with 5.9.1 on board.
What are the steps to update to this one? I have to flash another rom to merge partition?

thanks

I've an issue with GPS on my mi4. I've problem to locate my phone, my mi4 can't lock satellites. Please help me!

@ingbrzy now that the stable 6.0 has been released for cancro , how does one upgrade from stable 4.4?
Come on fellas, this is the second time I am asking something that should be trivial to answer!

Can someone provide an answer to the question above?

Hello,
these days I received Mi4c, yesterday I installed the ROM eu. I had complications with TWRP, TWRP is blocked and not allowed to do anything. So I installed the ROM weekly over to Stable for a test, everything worked without wipe. Installed the weekly v 2.8.7.3 TWRP works, I made all wipe and clean install the ROM. Some possessor of Mi4c tei know if there are problems with some versions of TWRP please? The stable ROM 7.2.3 had some problems in the application security, can confirm this? or something was not properly installed? 6.3.24 In all cases it works fine. The same applies to 6.3.24 hermes, excellent ROM.

I've an issue with GPS on my mi4. I've problem to locate my phone, my mi4 can't lock satellites. Please help me!
I'm having the same issue on my Mi4c.
I can lock on satellites ( 8/13) but I'm getting an error of several km.
I mean, I should get a rather precise position with 8 satellites, right?
See screenshot.
d1ecfc40a57e076e9c168879b2597b44.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I try with my English to explain something:
After aer unlocked bootloaders Xiaomi Mi4c, I am in no way able to load the ROM eu. You are needed to do this: Create a hybrid ROM, Chinese with the replacement file Mi Recovery with recovery.img file. In this case I had the Chinese ROM with TWRP, (For this I had some help from a expert), then is it was all simple

Come on fellas, this is the second time I am asking something that should be trivial to answer!

Can someone provide an answer to the question above?

Since I can't post links yet, I tell you where you can find the answer: #2 post in Multi 6.1.28/29/2.4 thread.

It is indeed so trivial that you could have googled it as well...

hi, when trying to flash the miui rom i keep getting mount: failed to mount/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdate at/ data : device or resource busy
I'm trying to fash stable 7.2.8.0 , from 4.4 stable

I have the same problem with virgo. It is impossible to update with twrp.
Any fix?

Hi,
I have a Mi Note with 6.2.4 release.
I tried to upagrade to last release (6.3.24) using your schedule but doesn't work.
I tried to install TWRP with uploader (easy way for me) but after same seconds with circle on display e after the reboot, when I press volume + and power button, Mi note enter in Mi recovery (TWRP not installed?).
I think that via fasboot is too hard for me....
Any help?
Thanks

I have a Mi3 and the last few update like this taking too long time.....the updating taking little bit more then 1 hour. It dont seems to me normal time!?! Whats wrong? Any idea?

hello.i have an issue after upgrading to 6.3.24,my network provider is telekom and now when i dont have 4g signal it is showing me ZAPP 3G and when i have 4G signal it is showing me cosmote 4g.i wipe all after upgrading.i have mi4c

Status
Not open for further replies.