MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In settings I guess you can change it.
no setting for language :( I'll try other version.
This one is in english https://mega.nz/#!KFMV3b7R!JimCtnMwheL2mMQyQymtmFQBljirMcR01BGL5E7iInU

For the other one (chinese) you downloaded from xiaomi.eu, change the language (look "Langue" red in the screenshot)
You can also change the language in the settings ("small earth" just after the vibration icon)
mini_472685975581P60317210622.jpg
Thanks man. I'll try it later.

Hi fellas!

My Mi4 seems to be stuck on 5.12.4, using the updater-app it doesn't find any update and recently I tried updating but the phone almost got bricked (got really weird).

So how do I update from 5.12.4 to the latest version? I would like to keep apps and folders etc. as I have them.

For those who can read before installation:
How to update Xiaomi Mi3/4 and MiNote from 4.4 to 6.0:
- Install MIUI 5.12.17 2x via Updater app first to merge your system partitions (no more dual system support) - If you didn't do that already
- After reboot install current 6.1.28/29 version - let it boot and update all apps, then reboot again..
- Wipe data not needed but recommended
- No OTA this week for cancro
- First Boot can take longer than usually (10-15min)

Reactions: jc rey and nicoff
Soo... It's been a while since I updated. I'm at 5.12.11 on a Mi4W 64GB. I figured I'd bid my time with the new version, until the most serious bugs go away but then the TWRP bomb dropped and I didn't upgrade again, because once I flash that, there is no going back. So that too had been a month. I'm happy with my current configuration, speed and battery and all, only my GPS is a bit slow. I'm a fan of "if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it" philosophy. Do you guys think the current version is in a state that is worth updating to and do you think there are useful upgrades or anything significantly different from the previous version?

*CHINA STABLE LATEST ROM UPDATE*
....all links to China Stable...
|

I usually install Stable of Xiaomi.eu on my Mi4c but, without any polemics, these links are dangerous and almost useless.
If you want to advice people of new Stable ok, but why with link?
Giving these links can induce errors in people newbie in modding.
Anyway this is only my opinion, usually I like your opinion

I usually install Stable of Xiaomi.eu on my Mi4c but, without any polemics, these links are dangerous and almost useless.
If you want to advice people of new Stable ok, but why with link?
Giving these links can induce errors in people newbie in modding.
Anyway this is only my opinion, usually I like your opinion

There are many warnings...
There are not direct downloads links and It could be useful for Xiaomi.eu staff. ;)

Last edited:
Hi!
This build can not be installed on my device Redmi 2 Pro (HM2014819) Brazil variation. All previous builds for the HM2014811 has been installed successfully.

Error Message on TWRP: This package is for "HM2014811" devices; this is a "HM2014819".

Any help?

Solution:

Got this release installed using TWRP 2.8.7.2.

Well, I tried to install the weekly 6.3.25 update (android 5.1),but failed to do it;

Downloaded, and used update app, selecting download - it rebooted to TWRP and immediately gave error "update for wt86947, this is "" ".

I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-0 that came with version 6.3.3, could it be because of that?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Last edited:
... on LEO, two issues :
1) on the last 3 weeks update has included TWRP 3.0.0.0 and after update you have to install manually TWRP 2.8.6.0 for LEO.
2) after this update, "daily lock screens" doesn't work !
Since 6.3.17, twrp 3.0 works nice.
... on my phone, doesn't work ... "my" TWRP 3.0.0.0 look like this ... and I can't install anything ...
IMG_20160318_223850.jpg

Hello, it depends on the ROM that you have right now
Tape-worm of you weekly and I am updating it every week, but lately there are applications that are closed me alone momentarily. I have never done the wipes ??. Which to do and that was erasing information ? Thanks for the rapid response

Tape-worm of you weekly and I am updating it every week, but lately there are applications that are closed me alone momentarily. I have never done the wipes ??. Which to do and that was erasing information ? Thanks for the rapid response
My XIAOMI is Mi2s, is posible refundir the partitions ??

Well, I tried to install the weekly 6.3.25 update (android 5.1),but failed to do it;

Downloaded, and used update app, selecting download - it rebooted to TWRP and immediately gave error "update for wt86947, this is "" ".

I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-0 that came with version 6.3.3, could it be because of that?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
Nevermind, I managed to do it:
First, I reinstalled TWRP with updater app (the same package I had installed, before updating to rom 6.3.3);
The package is the same that came with the rom 6.3.3, so it's 3.0.0-0.

After, I repeated the new rom installation (also starting from updater app).
I don't know why, but this time it proceeded normally and installed it correctly.

The only thing I had changed in TWRP was the timezone... so I don't know why it was failing, since it's the same version.

Hi, I'm new here so I'll try to resume what happens to my phone.
First of all thanks for the weekly roms, thanks for all your work. I have a mi4i since september of the last year. This week I do the update from my last weekly version Ferrari 6.1.28 to 6.3.24 in the beginning it seems to work well, and without much use the phone remains until the 2 days of battery with an awsome 30% of battery remains.
Apart from this I'll enumerate the issues I found since the update:
  1. Like people with other xiaomi says the stock browser stops working randomly and the only form to make it working again is disabling and enabling wifi or re-starting the phone.
  2. I have an virtually operator called Pepephone here in spain so, in 6.1.28 the rom shows well the name of the operator in the up bar but now it only shows TME the 4g and 3g seems to work well.
  3. Today I'll send some images to a contact in whatsapp and since that moment the phone begins to overheating itself to a high level (i don't burn myself but it's too hot) so, I'll search in the apps running in the battery section to see that the "UNIPLAY SERVICE" is drowning my battery fast so I made the app to stop works, I don't know why this service it begins to run, because I don't touch or activate nothing.
  4. Late in the same day I notice that the gallery has changed, before in the 6.1.28 I have 3 tabs, Photos/Albums/Micloud, now I only have two tabs Photos & Albums, the Micloud tab has disappeared and on every thumbnails appears in the left-down of the photo and icon of a cloud stopped, so I say this because I see also that Micloud is running in the background apps but I don't have a Mi Account, and try to disable this from the gallery but is impossible.
Does anybody notices this issues? Does anybody knows how to deactivate the cloud on the gallery? Does anybody have a Mi4i ;)

Thanks in advance to all.

Hello.
My Mi4 is showing some battery drain of app "Google services".
Is anybody else having this problem?

It shows 23 minutes of active CPU in one and half days (12% of overall consumption)

Hi, I'm new here so I'll try to resume what happens to my phone.
First of all thanks for the weekly roms, thanks for all your work. I have a mi4i since september of the last year. This week I do the update from my last weekly version Ferrari 6.1.28 to 6.3.24 in the beginning it seems to work well, and without much use the phone remains until the 2 days of battery with an awsome 30% of battery remains.
Apart from this I'll enumerate the issues I found since the update:
  1. Like people with other xiaomi says the stock browser stops working randomly and the only form to make it working again is disabling and enabling wifi or re-starting the phone.
  2. I have an virtually operator called Pepephone here in spain so, in 6.1.28 the rom shows well the name of the operator in the up bar but now it only shows TME the 4g and 3g seems to work well.
  3. I won't block uniplay service but if you have this terrible overheating try to disable it from installed apps >all apps.
  4. Today I'll send some images to a contact in whatsapp and since that moment the phone begins to overheating itself to a high level (i don't burn myself but it's too hot) so, I'll search in the apps running in the battery section to see that the "UNIPLAY SERVICE" is drowning my battery fast so I made the app to stop works, I don't know why this service it begins to run, because I don't touch or activate nothing.
  5. Late in the same day I notice that the gallery has changed, before in the 6.1.28 I have 3 tabs, Photos/Albums/Micloud, now I only have two tabs Photos & Albums, the Micloud tab has disappeared and on every thumbnails appears in the left-down of the photo and icon of a cloud stopped, so I say this because I see also that Micloud is running in the background apps but I don't have a Mi Account, and try to disable this from the gallery but is impossible.
Does anybody notices this issues? Does anybody knows how to deactivate the cloud on the gallery? Does anybody have a Mi4i ;)

Thanks in advance to all.

1. Go to Settings > Installed apps >Browser> Clear data.
2. Change name of the operator in SIM card and mobile networks > SIM CARD SETTINGS
3. I wouldn't block Uniplay but if you have this terrible overheating try to disable it from installed apps > all apps.
4. Go to Settings > Installed apps >Gallery > Clear data.
Open Gallery and when it will ask to allow internet connection tap on "No"

Last edited:
Hello.
My Mi4 is showing some battery drain of app "Google services".
Is anybody else having this problem?

It shows 23 minutes of active CPU in one and half days (12% of overall consumption)
hi. I have similar results: 11% consumption and 22 minutes in 80% battery usage. but i cant intrpretate it. is it particularly drainy? I think it was the same in previous weekly roms

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi nicoff thanks for your responses:
  1. I erased the data in the browser, hope it works well in the future.
  2. I try to change the name of the operator but I see here Pepephone the name of my opetator and not TME and still shows in the upper bar.
  3. If it happens again I'll do it!.
  4. I try to do the clean data but the button is disabled and I can't do it, so, still appears the cloud icons in the gallery and a message in red that says something like, log in to your mi cloud account to sync photos... I don't know what to do, thanks...
1. Go to Settings > Installed apps >Browser> Clear data.
2. Change name of the operator in SIM card and mobile networks > SIM CARD SETTINGS
3. I wouldn't block Uniplay but if you have this terrible overheating try to disable it from installed apps > all apps.
4. Go to Settings > Installed apps >Gallery > Clear data.
Open Gallery and when it will ask to allow internet connection tap on "No"
Hi

Hi everyone, Redmi Note 3G 1.7GHz here.

I've flashed 6.1.28 xiaomi.eu ROM from here with Mi Recovery and now I want to upgrade to 6.3.24 xiaomi.eu ROM.

Do I need any custom recovery to apply this update?

OR

Can I upgrade or clean flash (wipe/reset) it from Mi Recovery as I flashed my first ROM 6.1.28 from here?

* I prefer to stay with Mi Recovery as I am now with 6.1.28 if that's possible.

Thank you in advance,
CyNote

Status
Not open for further replies.