MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again nicoff, I'm searching the forums and see that the TME issue in the operator appears to another user and he manages to change it in notifications/status bar, but this change it's not valid for me, cause it only changes the name of the operator but if you do it it not adds the 4G, 3G or 2G at the right of thr name, so you don't know what type of connection you have, so we'll have to survive with the TME instead.
In the other hand we have the issue of the gallery, I'm search for it and noticed that's is a change introduced by miui in other roms before, so another thing that we have to live with it...
Thanks for your help!
Hi nicoff thanks for your responses:
  1. I erased the data in the browser, hope it works well in the future.
  2. I try to change the name of the operator but I see here Pepephone the name of my opetator and not TME and still shows in the upper bar.
  3. If it happens again I'll do it!.
  4. I try to do the clean data but the button is disabled and I can't do it, so, still appears the cloud icons in the gallery and a message in red that says something like, log in to your mi cloud account to sync photos... I don't know what to do, thanks...

... on LEO, two issues :
1) on the last 3 weeks update has included TWRP 3.0.0.0 and after update you have to install manually TWRP 2.8.6.0 for LEO.
2) after this update, "daily lock screens" doesn't work !
Since 6.3.17, twrp 3.0 works nice.
... on my phone, doesn't work ... "my" TWRP 3.0.0.0 look like this ... and I can't install anything ...
View attachment 11845
Do a Swipe for allow modification... Nothing more easy that do a swipe... I think.... That's a security screen of twrp...
... I do the "swipe" ... I'm not so stupid ... but, when I check if any partition is mounted or I browse from "File Manager" is nothing there ... zero ...

6.3.25 runs very well on my device, no bugs detected so far.
Only minor cosmetic thing on one option, related to translation, that I will report to translation repo.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Hi there..... i have brick my mi3w :(
before make a recovery update of the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.2.8.0.MXDCNDB_v7-6.0.zip rom i have the stable v7.1.3.0 and now my device stuck in recovery...
any help please?

hi. I have similar results: 11% consumption and 22 minutes in 80% battery usage. but i cant intrpretate it. is it particularly drainy? I think it was the same in previous weekly roms

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
My previous rom was 15.12.17 and I don't remember having this app in the most consuming app list.

Tape-worm of you weekly and I am updating it every week, but lately there are applications that are closed me alone momentarily. I have never done the wipes ??. Which to do and that was erasing information ? Thanks for the rapid response
Hello, test only with wipe Cache and Dalvik, and if you have problems with applications, takes a while to reload everything but perhaps work after.

2. I try to change the name of the operator but I see here Pepephone the name of my opetator and not TME and still shows in the upper bar.
  4. I try to do the clean data but the button is disabled and I can't do it, so, still appears the cloud icons in the gallery and a message in red that says something like, log in to your mi cloud account to sync photos... I don't know what to do, thanks...

Hi
I installed QuickPic and set as default gallery app, because the strikethrough cloud icons are annoying on stock gallery. I dont use mi cloud however I have am mi account. Optionally, you can freeze/uninstall stock gallery app by RootUninstaller, but be careful what to freeze/uninstall!

6.3.25 runs very well on my device, no bugs detected so far.
Only minor cosmetic thing on one option, related to translation, that I will report to translation repo.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
Hi, #tonirai!
Please, explain the exact procedure of the transition from 6.2.24 to 6.2.25 for Redmi2 2014813 ?
How did you do the full wipe and when (before or after the transition)? What exactly means 'full wipe'? Through TWARP 3.0.0-0 or through Settings/Backup & Reset ?
And how about the battery performance after the transition?
Thank you in advance!

before make a recovery update of the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.2.8.0.MXDCNDB_v7-6.0.zip rom i have the stable v7.1.3.0 and now my device stuck in recovery...
any help please?
Miflash xiaomi global beta 6.3.17 first to start clean with correct partitions.

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: nicoff
My Bluetooth is not working in redmi note 2. not find any device, and not connecting.
Anyone see this problem?

About hebrew translation. I get 404 when I click on the links...
Anyone know how to connect the persons that maintain this translation?

Good afternoon.
There is a problem on the Redmi 3
When you call an outgoing / incoming caller font is very large. (On all versions of Russian-language firmware).
Can I fix this?
The rest of the super Rom, thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-52-56_com.android.incallui.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-52-56_com.android.incallui.png
    628.9 KB · Views: 466
  • Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-53-06_com.android.incallui.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-53-06_com.android.incallui.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 596
With this update, I have the battery drains very quickly. There is also a problem with the wifi which is unstable. My Mi4 is slow in general with this update.

Reactions: marcosholland

Hi

Try again with gallery wait that the button is clickable.

any help please?

You can use recovery? If yes try to install a dev ROM from xiaomi.eu
If no, flash a recovery via fastboot and install the ROM you want.
If this won't work use miflash to restore your phone.

New stable version for mi4c V7.2.4.0.LXKCNDA

Changelog
[System]
Optimization - Improved app signature verification (03-24)

[Themes]
Fix - Personalization errors after a theme was shared to other person (03-25)

[Camera]
Fix - Camera stopped working in some cases (03-24)

[Backup]
Fix - Backup was interrupted in some cases (03-24)

[Security]
Fix - Security center stopped unexpectedly after an update (03-24)

Reactions: Dariooo and nicoff
I installed QuickPic and set as default gallery app, because the strikethrough cloud icons are annoying on stock gallery. I dont use mi cloud however I have am mi account. Optionally, you can freeze/uninstall stock gallery app by RootUninstaller, but be careful what to freeze/uninstall!

Thanks, it seems that quickpic works well.

You can use recovery? If yes try to install a dev ROM from xiaomi.eu
If no, flash a recovery via fastboot and install the ROM you want.
If this won't work use miflash to restore your phone.
Hi Nicoff, I can only access the buttons of Clean Cache and Finish the app but no the Erase Data buttons it just faded to gray.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.