MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the HUNGARIAN language missing from REDMI NOTE 3?
The first xiaomi.eu rom contained the full translation but it disappeared from the next versions.

On hermes, it is still 0.05ghz underclocked. Is it xiaomi.eu or from source?
It was always 0.05GHz lower than the value on About phone screen. Now the About phone screen got corrected. Maybe it displayed a rounded value before. So, your CPU freq is not decreased by this ROM.

High battery drain on my RN2, 1 min = 1%

:/ :/ :/
I have RN2prime, it is almost the same as RN2, and here is not that serious battery drain. You should check what sucks your battery. I recommend to use GSam Battery Monitor app to go further.

Hello! Need some help...
Hi Everyone, I'd tried to update to 6.3.3 weekly update, but after this I've lost SU root permissions. For some mistakes I've lost the access to the recovery and I had to install brand new installation from Mi PC suite that unfortunaly installed the original image. This now doen't permit me to have any chance to install any new images as TWRP or LEO IMAGE for recovery tools. From the normal procedure in FASTBOOT it still respond as "FAILED (remote: Token verification failed, reboot the device)" message...
I've also try the procedure with MiUnlock application, but I'm only had this message for now, "Your Device ins't supported By Mi Unlock"...
Anyone has an idea of what's going on?

Thanks

Mi Note Pro - 5.1.1 Miui 7 6.3.3 ! Beta

Keep pressing the home button to launch Google. That's not a bug.
Sure! But before this version (update every week) I always had the Google icon on the launcher. Now is different!

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys,

please understand finally, the weekly update procedure has not changed at all, despite the fact the MiRecovery has been changed to TWRP recovery in all ROMs. Update process is completely painless and comfortable as before, just wait for OTA update or install downloaded ROM.zip file manually via updater app, that's all folks. No need manually reboot to TWRP recovery for install the update. TWRP recovery just took the job from MiRecovery and it makes the job better ;)
Another querry: each week we have to download TWRP recovery and install it with Update app?

e5c47ba45da7090d6ccb1adcdf92e10b.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: junkname
I have a big problem, since 6.3.3 I have no recovery at all in my mi note pro ! I can't flash Anything !

Mi PC Suite can't find my Mi4C is this xiaomi eu related?
No, it is common Mi PC Suite issue. Official MIUI promised fix soon with upcoming Mi PC Suite update.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: nicoff
Lucky you. Yes, it depends on devices and developers...
Well, your version is 3.0.0-1. Than it already has some fixes maybe and surely a good developer.

OTG works?

Yes OTG works with aries TWRP 3.0.0-1 on both FAT32 and exFAT formatted external storages

Reactions: nicoff
flashify too is a safe way
Before this way. I flash rom 6.3.3 By twrp after that I try go to twrp but it can't. So I try update twrp by updater. Normally I know be use flashify flash but now I not have root. It can't use flashify. But now I flash twrp by adb already.

Xiaomi mi3, installed from 5.12.27 to 6.3.3 all volumes are low, does anyone have the same problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.