MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your hard work!

Is it safe to upgrade Mi Note (virgo) to 6.3.3 from 6.2.18?
Is TWRP integrated in 6.3.3 virgo? Cause I'm still on 6.2.18 with default Mi Recovery.

I'm interested as well.
Waiting ingbrz to let us know the procedure to update MI Note (Virgo) coming from 6.2.18.
Thanks in advance

I'm interested as well.
Waiting ingbrz to let us know the procedure to update MI Note (Virgo) coming from 6.2.18.
Thanks in advance

I just updated to 6.2.4 virgo through updater app. Everything seems fine but no TWRP installed.
I would really appreciate if someone confirms that it is safe to update to 6.3.3 virgo and whether TWRP is integrated or not.

Just tried to update this rom from my MI4 (cancro) but ... i wont install and its stuck on boot now ....
Stuck in TWRP on : mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform.msm

AND NO BACKUP CREATED ! :(

What can i do?

UPDATE: tried again using TWRP after a time it will continue and flash the zip ... now i see a progress bar on te screen ... but still no OS

Last edited:
Just tried to update this rom from my MI4 (cancro) but ... i wont install and its stuck on boot now ....
Stuck in TWRP on : mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform.msm

AND NO BACKUP CREATED ! :(

What can i do?

Same for me on Mi3 :-(((

Can't boot back to system. Always get back to TWRP

Reactions: xchema
Guys,

please understand finally, the weekly update procedure has not changed at all, despite the fact the MiRecovery has been changed to TWRP recovery in all ROMs. Update process is completely painless and comfortable as before, just wait for OTA update or install downloaded ROM.zip file manually via updater app, that's all folks. No need manually reboot to TWRP recovery for install the update. TWRP recovery just took the job from MiRecovery and it makes the job better ;)

Guys,

please understand finally, the weekly update procedure has not changed at all, despite the fact the MiRecovery has been changed to TWRP recovery in all ROMs. Update process is completely painless and comfortable as before, just wait for OTA update or install downloaded ROM.zip file manually via updater app, that's all folks. No need manually reboot to TWRP recovery for install the update. TWRP recovery just took the job from MiRecovery and it makes the job better ;)

Yeah, but if its the first time updating with TWRP and you see "mount failed" and nothing more seems to happen, you freak out a little.

Guys,

Problem was that my phone booted into TWRP Recovery after using the update file using Updater app ... then it hangs with a error ... for 30 mins ... i rebooted and it booted right into TWRP agian ... so i tried install the rom from there ... because miui woulded boot anymore :( ... after 3 times it worked and my phone asked to be rebooted and then it booted right into MIUI again .

Reactions: rattensuppe
so Email FC, Browser FC, Wi-Fi issue fixed, roms reuploaded (stables 7.2 also)... lets hope for peaceful weekend...
I found that this Rom has Browser located in system /priv-app. Before it was located in data/miui/app/noncustomized, then I just move that browser there and I restarted the device, now Virgo has again browser working.

Hi guys, i just downloaded like always, without read the theard, now i'm stuck on Mi logo when i reboot it, i thought it would be like the other weeks, what could i do now?

libra stable 7,2 bugs
error 7 on twrp flashing process
7.2 stable libra wifi doesnt work! :(
some icons are square looking weird.
if flash supersu.zip its stuck on boot(I try kingo root is work)
camera app FC (cleaned data)

Last edited:
Hi. Thank for the nice work.
I have problam with file browser on Redmi note 2: i have hebrew and all the words writen oposit. Anyone have this problam also ?
Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.