MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a problem. other way i would not say it...
Check the attached picture.
Do you need changelog or something to check it better?
Regards
Mi2S user

As I said before there is no gmail issue at me and no one else has reported any gmail issue so far regarding aries ROM, so it can be specific problem at you.

Have you already tried steps below?

- update all google play services
- install latest 6.3.3 ROM update
- change system lang to English
- factory reset via TWRP recovery (wipe data+wipe dalvik+wipe cache)

Reactions: Stefano131270
TWRP Version 3.0.0.0 don't seem to detect my Kingstone DTmicroDuc 3c USB OTG drive on the MI4c. It works fine within the OS but not in TWRP. When trying to tick the USB OTG box nothing happens.

I had the MIPAD and the newly 6.2.18 rom you install this rom with CWM and settings on the phone still appears 6.2.18 !!
I have installed the new version from the last week version and in settings appears 6.3.3. You see it below
Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-59-44_com.android.settings.png

excuse me but i don't understand how is the situation about MI4 LTE? everything's working?? Some issues??

thank you in advance

Just one fast question,
The Hennessey file for RedMi Note 3 is it suitable for the RedMi Note 3 pro with snapdragon 650 processor?
Please let me know

Thanks for the hard work, this last Rom is working perfectly, except the browser who was crashing, after that I fixed it, it is really amazing. Bugs free.
Cheers, J-m.
Mi note Lte.

I cannot update this time round, my device is redmi 2. I used to download HM2014811 software for my redmi2 and all good. But twpr says error installing cos ny device is HM2014817. Which rom shoukd i download now cos HM2014817 is not on the list

As I said before there is no gmail issue at me and no one else has reported any gmail issue so far regarding aries ROM, so it can be specific problem at you.

Have you already tried steps below?

- update all google play services
- install latest 6.3.3 ROM update
- change system lang to English
- factory reset via TWRP recovery (wipe data+wipe dalvik+wipe cache)

-Where can i find packaged for gplay services update? (I will start from here)
-I Install last version(still the same problem,i found another isue with titanium backup, error of memory doesn't alow to Backup)
-changed to english and the problem remain
-didnt do a full wipe because i wasn't able to back up data from apps :(

Why did rhia happen after lasr weel update ? Never had problem as this one :S :(
Thank you for the help :)

-Where can i find packaged for gplay services update? (I will start from here)
-I Install last version(still the same problem,i found another isue with titanium backup, error of memory doesn't alow to Backup)
-changed to english and the problem remain
-didnt do a full wipe because i wasn't able to back up data from apps :(

Why did rhia happen after lasr weel update ? Never had problem as this one :S :(
Thank you for the help :)

Can not help with rom update but I remember same issue with titanium backup.
Do you use SuperSU ? If yes, there is an option "Mount Namespace Separation" in settings of SuperSU. I had to change this option (can not remember if deselect or select). After this titanium backup was able to write backups to SD Card.
Maybe this hint helps you (but can not promise it).

Reactions: R57
Make nandroid backup via TWRP recovery (it is the bast way to backup your data) and do factory reset (wipe data+wipe dalvik+wipe cache) and check gmail on clean system first.
You are the only one with this gmail issue on aries, it is not ROM related, it is your system related only.

Can not help with rom update but I remember same issue with titanium backup.
Do you use SuperSU ? If yes, there is an option "Mount Namespace Separation" in settings of SuperSU. I had to change this option (can not remember if deselect or select). After this titanium backup was able to write backups to SD Card.
Maybe this hint helps you (but can not promise it).

No need SuperSU (aries ROM is rooted by default) and no need titanium backup, TWRP has full nandriod backup support

TWRP Version 3.0.0.0 don't seem to detect my Kingstone DTmicroDuc 3c USB OTG drive on the MI4c. It works fine within the OS but not in TWRP. When trying to tick the USB OTG box nothing happens.

Did you try TWRP 2.8.7.0? Maybe TWRP 3.0 is causing this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmarky10
Hello !
When I have update my mi note pro from 6 2 25 to 6 3 3- I miss recovery. If try boot to recovery from Updater - the phone just power off. Same - volume+ and power.

Status
Not open for further replies.