MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer TWRP it is much better for restore the whole system, and this is what needs to @R57 actually...

I guess there are some problems with twrp 3.0 on some xiaomi devices. Maybe better to stay with 2.8.7.0? It seems more reliable...

xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_6.3.3_v7-5.1

give me Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

mi4c

Just tried to update this rom from my MI4 (cancro) but ... i wont install and its stuck on boot now ....
Stuck in TWRP on : mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform.msm

AND NO BACKUP CREATED ! :(

What can i do?

UPDATE: tried again using TWRP after a time it will continue and flash the zip ... now i see a progress bar on te screen ... but still no OS

Same for me on Mi3 :-(((

Can't boot back to system. Always get back to TWRP

Last edited:
I Dont know in which version but it seems you cannt set separatr ringtones for contacts.

Any clue? Cancro 6.2.25

Thx

I guess there are some problems with twrp 3.0 on some xiaomi devices. Maybe better to stay with 2.8.7.0? It seems more reliable...

In case of aries TWRP the currently integrated 3.0.0-1 version is the best custom recovery I have ever used. I tested deeply and all function works perfectly. So, it depends on what device we are talking about and what TWRP...

Reactions: Stefano131270
In case of aries TWRP the currently integrated 3.0.0-1 version is the best custom recovery I have ever used. I tested deeply and all function works perfectly. So, it depends on what device we are talking about and what TWRP...

Lucky you. Yes, it depends on devices and developers...
Well, your version is 3.0.0-1. Than it already has some fixes maybe and surely a good developer.

OTG works?

Last edited:
Ok. Thank you for clarify. I misunderstood. I understood you thought no need of Titanium *in general*.
But in this case (rom update) TWRP is best solution to backup / restore *whole* system !
100% agree to you !

Only problem here is if a get a clear install with no problems . Then i will want my seting apps and all back. With trwp i can't recover it back without get the error again. or i'm i wrong ? and i can get back only apps and data? thanks you all for the feedback

I had the same problem as other users, once you flash the new weekly you lose the twrp. As I couldn't install Su from twrp, I had to flash twrp using fastboot.

Could it be a problem due to the integration of the twrp?

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

I had the same problem as other users, once you flash the new weekly you lose the twrp. As I couldn't install Su from twrp, I had to flash twrp using fastboot.

Could it be a problem due to the integration of the twrp?

Twrp won't make you install SuperSU?
This is the problem you're talking about?

Last edited:
Twrp won't make you install SuperSU?
This is the problem you're talking about?
Once I installed new weekly, I chose twrp to install Su and it didn't work. So I hadn't root and couldn't use flashify. Then I couldn't reboot into recovery.

Once I installed new weekly, I chose twrp to install Su and it didn't work. So I hadn't root and couldn't use flashify. Then I couldn't reboot into recovery.

Probably you need to change SuperSU version. Read first post.

Reactions: delboy and jc rey
i installed the latest update from here on my Mi4c last night. many tnx for that and all the work you guys do.
i had a strange thing, to me at any rate, happen. i had downloaded the new rom on my puter, then copied it over to the phone via usb. i then went to go to TWRP, so turned off phone, did the Vol up+power and the phone entered fastboot! i thought it was a bit strange, so shut the phone down and restarted as above. this time it went into TWRP as it should, but TWRP had changed. i assume it is the new version from here, but as i didn't install it separately, was a surprised a little bit. is this supposed to happen like this, that TWRP auto updates itself before allowing the new rom to be installed? anyone know, i'd be glad for info.

many TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.