MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for the hard work! I have a mi4c. Is it safe to install the latest libra?

Hi all,

I'm trying to update my Mi3W, but I'm stuck at bootloader.
I've tried the following ways:
  1. flashed zip via Updater app;
  2. flashed zip via TWRP without wiping anything;
  3. wiped cache and dalvik, then flashed zip via TWRP;
  4. wiped cache, dalvik and data, then flashed zip via TWRP.
All of these give me the following error:
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy
unmount of /vendor/firmware failed; no such volume
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system at /system: Device or resource busy
and when I try to reboot, I'm stuck at bootloader.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

is there a way to install this update without re-writing the current TWRP version?
I install via twrp - install zip, but this overwrites the recovery, can this be avoided?

Reactions: Sophon Dhumripanit
is there a way to install this update without re-writing the current TWRP version?
I install via twrp - install zip, but this overwrites the recovery, can this be avoided?
I install it by same your way twrp. Now can't into recovery mode twrp. And I try flash twrp from first post but it display incorrect script and fail.

Hi my phone is redmi 2 (14811) since update 6.3.3 u have no focus sound in camera and no shutter sound when i take a pic

I install it by same your way twrp. Now can't into recovery mode twrp. And I try flash twrp from first post but it display incorrect script and fail.

I repeat, find a PC and flash the recovery img via fastboot.
You can find other recoveries for your phone on en.miui.com, xda forum or on the net.
If you have a locked bootloader you can't flash any TWRP or custom ROM. You need first to unlock the bootloader.
I can't help otherwise, sorry.

Last edited:
redmi note 2

bug on pocket dials in locks screen

i won't lock screen, dont work.
If it's like on my phone, it never did.
All it does is disallow the slide to unlock. You can try it by covering the light sensor, turn on screen, and try to slide - it won't allow and will tell you to uncover that area.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

You could try removing "Twrp" installation strings from updater-script, and install the rom via TWRP without checking for zip signature (uncheck this option in TWRP before flashing) . Do it if you know what are doing, by the way, I'm not responsable for any damages...

Please, report this bug here. http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=bugfeedback&fid=5 so MIUI developers can fix it ASAP.
Is it a bug, or is it how they meant it to work? How do other phones (yours, for example) work?
Mine, if unlocked, covering the proximity sensor I can still do what I want with the screen (slide, select, etc) ;
Only if locked, I won't be able to unlock it.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Is it a bug, or is it how they meant it to work? How do other phones (yours, for example) work?
Mine, if unlocked, covering the proximity sensor I can still do what I want with the screen (slide, select, etc) ;
Only if locked, I won't be able to unlock it.

Sorry, didn't read well. The correct behavior should be this:
- Light sensor covered -> phone won't unlock.
- Proximity sensor covered -> phone automatically locks itself.
It should prevent pockets dials, you shouldn't be able to dial any phone number if the proximity sensor is covered, so it's definitely a bug or something bad programmed.
Report it.

Hi all,

I'm trying to update my Mi3W, but I'm stuck at bootloader.
I've tried the following ways:
  1. flashed zip via Updater app;
  2. flashed zip via TWRP without wiping anything;
  3. wiped cache and dalvik, then flashed zip via TWRP;
  4. wiped cache, dalvik and data, then flashed zip via TWRP.
All of these give me the following error:
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy
unmount of /vendor/firmware failed; no such volume
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system at /system: Device or resource busy
and when I try to reboot, I'm stuck at bootloader.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Change TWRP recovery version and install it via fastboot, install rom via TWRP. In TWRP select Reboot to recovery after doing your wipes (cache and dalvik, data).
Try flashing your ROM again, try at least 3 times. It won't matter if it fails at first, then you should succeed.
If you won't succeed do a full wipe (wiping cache, dalvik cache, data, system, internal storage, sd card). If it will fail too please download a 7.0 official miui fastboot rom and installing it via fastboot following this guide http://en.miui.com/thread-136230-1-1.html . Then flash twrp and xiaomi.eu rom
Please, before trying anything do a nandroid backup.

Reactions: Marco Zanino
Status
Not open for further replies.