MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you try first install with miflash China stable version and then with updater update to developer version?

Yes, that's was the plan.
The problem is that MiFlas or MiPcSuite are unable to flash.
Both of them can see my device in fastboot but I receive an error (unidentified error 0xffffff01: ).
I finished the ideas on what to do!

I download update file. Choose by updater app. Phone restart itself to twrp recovery and try to install update. While update process phone restart itself and try to boot, show MI logo but restart in twrp again, and twrp say system partition is red only, swipe to allow modification. After that only one solution to make phone working is to select wipe - format data and install ROM.

What do you mean flash twrp in fastboot? If update fail, flash twrp again?
Yes, when update fail and phone restart mi logo and back to TWRP, now switch phone to fastboot and install this recovery http://en.miui.com/thread-244098-1-1.html and when flash successfull, phone restart to recovery and in TWRP install update ROM a have actual rom without lose your apps and data, i do it 2 updates back, in friday and last friday ;-) without lose my data :)

Odesláno z mého Redmi 3 pomocí Tapatalk

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie in MIUI and own a Redmi Note 2 Prime running 6.3.24.. To update the ROM is a full wipe needed or will a dirty flash do it?

tnx for the latest update. only problem i have had with this release is that on a phone reboot, i get a warning on the home screen that the 'Sim is not activated'. only ever used a single sim in this phone, so unsure why this is.

I know it's not exact science but is the battery drain faster than before?

Redmi Note 2 Prime / Hermes

Yes, when update fail and phone restart mi logo and back to TWRP, now switch phone to fastboot and install this recovery http://en.miui.com/thread-244098-1-1.html and when flash successfull, phone restart to recovery and in TWRP install update ROM a have actual rom without lose your apps and data, i do it 2 updates back, in friday and last friday ;-) without lose my data :)

Odesláno z mého Redmi 3 pomocí Tapatalk

Thank you!! Update failed like always, i flashed twpr like you say and install update ROM without lossing any thing. :)

Reactions: Poky14
Yes, that's was the plan.
The problem is that MiFlas or MiPcSuite are unable to flash.
Both of them can see my device in fastboot but I receive an error (unidentified error 0xffffff01: ).
I finished the ideas on what to do!
Do you have spaces or special characters in the ROM path? MIflash does not like those. Try to place the ROM to C:\ before flash.

There's a way to have marshmellow on redmi note 2?

Only this way:

marshmallow-smart-phone-yellow-pink-white-60173712.jpg

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie in MIUI and own a Redmi Note 2 Prime running 6.3.24.. To update the ROM is a full wipe needed or will a dirty flash do it?
If you already have xiaomi.eu team's dev ROM then cache+davik wipe is enough. In other cases wipe data, as well.
You can check it in 'About phone' menu, see 'MIUI version' part. If it says 'MIUI 7.3 by xiaomi.eu ...' than you dont have to wipe data.

Reactions: delboy
Sigue habiendo menus en app de seguridad/datos sin traducir al español.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-09-18-04-12_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-09-18-04-12_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 268
If you already have xiaomi.eu team's dev ROM then cache+davik wipe is enough. In other cases wipe data, as well.
You can check it in 'About phone' menu, see 'MIUI version' part. If it says 'MIUI 7.3 by xiaomi.eu ...' than you dont have to wipe data.

It's Xiaomi.eu 6.3.24, so the short way will work for me. Thanx for your quick reply :)

If I swipe down notification panel and swipe to the left, security app is showing 64% battery all the time, but status bar shows it right (at the moment 52%). How can I fix this? In security app it is impossible to switch notifications off, the button is greyed.

If I swipe down notification panel and swipe to the left, security app is showing 64% battery all the time, but status bar shows it right (at the moment 52%). How can I fix this? In security app it is impossible to switch notifications off, the button is greyed.
Try going to installed apps, security, and clean cache and data.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Status
Not open for further replies.