MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The root is not enabled . error on redmi note 3 mtk: root rom isn't ready. Please wait for a monment.

how to resolve?

Just flash 7.3.3 rom for my Mi5 and i believe its the best stable Rom until now.
Waiting of course for battery results.

Reactions: josito801
Honestly guys, these instructions are completely inadequate: "Install TWRP via updater app or fast boot mode".

For ordinary, non-techy users like me, who have got used to updating by downloading the xiaomi.eu ROM each week, this instruction might as well be in Chinese.

Is there any clear, precise, step-by-step guide online that will explain what to do?

Honestly guys, these instructions are completely inadequate: "Install TWRP via updater app or fast boot mode".

For ordinary, non-techy users like me, who have got used to updating by downloading the xiaomi.eu ROM each week, this instruction might as well be in Chinese.

Is there any clear, precise, step-by-step guide online that will explain what to do?

Google type: xiaomi forum install twrp
or
Rename TWRP.zip to update.zip copy to root / on internal storage. Start updater app, -> click ... in the right top corner, -> choose update package (update.zip).

Reactions: yChoon
P51 modem again in hermes. It was changed back to P37 in previous releases because of BT issues with cars and MI Band. Does anyone have BT problems with this ROM on RN2? (I rarely use BT just would like to know.)

Reactions: junkname

You have to download the TWRP image After that you have two ways of installing it:

1- Via updater app. Move TWRP file to your internal storage. You have to enter updater app and then select choose update package, and yo select the TWRP image.
2-Via fastboot mode:
  1. Boot your Phone to Fastboot Mode (Power + volume down)
  2. Connect your Phone via USB to your Computer
  3. Start a windows terminal in the directory where your patched TWRP Image and Fastboot exe is located.
  4. type "fastboot flash recovery [name of the TWRP file].img"
  5. Wait for the process to finish
  6. type "fastboot boot [name of the TWRP file].img"
  7. After your system comes up you can reboot to Recovery mode (Power + volume up)
  8. Enjoy your fully working TWRP Recovery

Last edited:
This rom is awesome, but does not recognize my 64GB microSD card (RN2-Hermes).

Any solution for that problem?

Thanks.

Just a question:
I succesfully applyed for bootloader unlock! (How Can I verify my bootloader is effectively unlocked???) And now I want to put twrp and your latest weekly.
Is your rom pre-rooted? Correct me if I m wrong.
1) install twrp.zip with update app
2) install flashfy
3) enable root access
4) from twrp install latest weekly

2) install rom from twrp
3) enable root access (install supersu from twrp)
4. reboot

Reactions: Margatto
Just a question:
I succesfully applyed for bootloader unlock! (How Can I verify my bootloader is effectively unlocked???) And now I want to put twrp and your latest weekly.
Is your rom pre-rooted? Correct me if I m wrong.
2) install flashfy
3) enable root access
4) from twrp install latest weekly
You can check bootloader status in fastboot mode
take a look here http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/bootloader-status-check-no-available-recovery.31261/

Hi! thanks for the great rom as always!

For mi pad 2 there is no playstore in this release and it is suggested to use opengapps or googleinstaller.
Both of these solutions did not work for me, but i found a workaround.

I used the opengapps zip to install google play but logging in would cause an error. This can be solved by downloading the latest android webview apk from apkmirror (select x86_64 version). After this you can login and all services will work perfectly!

hope this helps someone

assi010

Reactions: gang4
On question abaut twrps. There are lot of them. Why? Do they have any difference or does it matter if you use gemini or hermes?

Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.