MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys try to fix the problem with the GPS not working when the camera is recording video? This would help greatly with dashcam apps that currently don't work properly. This bug has been present for over a year ago but Xiaomi refuses to fix it. Loads of people have confirmed this issue.

Mi4c and Mi4s = Snapdragon 808
Mi Note Pro = Snapdragon 820
All these devices are in the list of those who will have the miui 8.
The miui 8 should be release for all devices running Android 6.0
For all these devices the weekly update was delayed.
is too optimistic to think of a forthcoming release of marshmallow for all these devices?
You are wrong in almost every sentence of your post.

Z MI Note

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi,

Just updated to 6.5.19 :)
but Always Miui 7.4 on my Mi 3W ;|... something wrong ?

in your post, have a screenshot that show Mi3W with Miui8 beta
7AZrM95.png

my phone show
89Erm1S.png

Any info ?
There is nothing wrong with your phone.
Reading the original post will tell you why they have miui 8 on that picture.
Hint: "They are in the alpha test group"

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

In hennessy everything is fine.

I need to check the bluetooth issue (during the week) and it seems that the battery life is worse than other versions, the last one had a good battery life.

This one ate a 4% in 5 minutes (read tapatalk, email, and no more).

Thanx again for the hard work. Need to get used to touch assistant. Not shure if its any usefull to me.
Keep up the great work guys!

Hi guys,

works fine on Mi4?
If I'll install this update, every system apps that I have now disabled, will come back enabled?

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I have a redmi 2 Pro and detected that in normal use is very hot , is this normal?

I have the actualizacionesa last .

Thank you

Enviado desde Xiaomi redmi 2 pro

Installed on Mi4 from stable..
Everything works fine..
Touch assistant really useful!..
Thanks guys!..

Installed on my Mi4. work nice thank you very much guys.
But but battery drain very fast. This problem is still not resolved.
Another problem: In the settings of the connection sharing, you can't choose as security system WPA2 PSK. Unable to change settings with this type of security.

Reactions: Mega Media
No GAPPS for MiPAD 2 again?
As im write early, you should not do wipe system (from fastboot firmware) and play market will be work fine!

After manual installing OPENGAPPS pico - additional settings not working at all!!! PROBLEM
please include it like early

Last edited:
AFAIK Mi recovery will not let you install custom roms, that`s why TWRP is used
I had same error while trying to install TWRP with updater, the solution is to use fastboot, you are not required to flash it, just fastboot boot "image name.img" and install xiaomi.eu rom.
BTW the rom will install latest TWRP

Thx for info, I managed to install latest TWRP using TWRP manager. Now all works great, so far no issues with 6.5.19.

Thanks!

Went back to 6.4.15. Bad battery life on this one. And only 0.8-1.1 free RAM.
Do not recomend this version.

Mi5

Hey Andrey i succeeded in installing 6.5.19 on my MI2s with the updater app.
However! No root. After installing UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550 with the updater app i got stuck on the MI boot logo.
I installed the 6.5.19 update again, this time by TWRP. That brought me back, but still no root.
Thanks for reply. Did you try Beta SuperSU 2.74 from here - https://download.chainfire.eu/964/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328.zip

And do you have email client translated after this update?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I am Indonesian, how to change language to indonesia or probably how to create indonesian language in ido 6.5.19

Please can somebody help me? Since the last 2 weeks I can't install the weekly on my Xiaomi m2s, no clue why not!
I go to the updater as usual, choose the update package, then twrp starts but not the normal way. I see all things to choose from in the shame of sd cards. No idee what to do. When I click on the 3 little stripes button right it looks as if the package really is installing but it hits almost immediately an error.
Same happened the last week!
Did you succeed?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.