MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
É l unica ROM che mi lascia 1,1 GB liberi....1,1 GB free ram very good!!!!
Anche quella del 17/11/15. Confermo è davvero ottima... W le bug rom!!

I confirm, i love it, its very fluid and working right..
I think the only problem for me on this device, its playing real racing 3 for 2 hr on performance. The phone can reach until 45'C!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I know what root is, I'm using it.

By the way, you did not answer any of my questions. Do you know any of the answers?
Try to read 1st post carefully before asking any questions...

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Redmi 2 Prime here.

Using EU ROM for months, is stable enough for typical daily activities, and this ROM is lighter than before. Battery is better.
Glad to hear that! Any serious bugs that did not exist in 4.4?

Last edited:
Hello,

I am currently on 6.5.19 (Redmi2) and phone app doesn't support sending DTMF directly from the contact
I have some contact that are saved this way:
XXXXXXXXXX,YYYYY
X is the number dialed
, is a small pause
Y is the DTMF that should be sent after the small pause

It was working fine when my phone was runing Official Miui Global ROM, since my move to Xiaomi.eu ROM
it doesn't anymore...

Any chance to solve this?

@marogo
Hello, I do the same: I download the ROM then use Updater app, the phone goes into TWRP alone, if you want you can get into TWRP, and read the file.
No wipe, stable update of stable, hello

Does anyone have problems with Tasker and Pebble?
Tasker doesn't work perfectly and my Pebble time is disconnecting often..
It my be a cleaning ram problem?
No problems when I was on the previous version..

Hello,
I am currently on stable version: V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK (MIUI7) on my Mi3.
Can I install the current version 6-5-26 just following the following steps in the page:

en.miui.com(slash)a-233.html
(sorry too newbe to post links)

I mean
a) without installing TWRP ?
b) without problems on partition sizes ? (because of the version jump)​

Thanks in advance!

Try to read 1st post carefully before asking any questions...

Oh, I read the first post carefully. It does not say anything about root with respect to RN2 Hermes, that is why I asked those questions.

You're still avoiding to answer any of my questions. Do you know any of the answers?

My Redmi 2 (wt86...) drain battery so fast... It never goes to sleep mode and I don't have any app in use.
38wuvP8.jpg

@marogo

Hello, I do the same: I download the ROM then use Updater app, the phone goes into TWRP alone, if you want you can get into TWRP, and read the file.
No wipe, stable update of stable, hello

Hi @Stefano131270 I tried with Updater but the app crashes "obtaining information".
Then I tried to install with TWRP, but I dont find the zip. I think i'am not seeing the internal storage.

The log of TWRP:
Failed to decrypt data.
Unable to decrypt with default password. You may need to perform a Format Data.
Updating partition details...
...done
Unable to mount storage
Full SELinux support is present.

Oh, I read the first post carefully. It does not say anything about root with respect to RN2 Hermes, that is why I asked those questions.

You're still avoiding to answer any of my questions. Do you know any of the answers?
About ROOT:
Xiaomi removed ROOT from all devices (except Mi2) and blocked it in kernel... Install SuperSU manually in TWRP if you still need a root and knows what you are doing...!

Hi,
I've installed 6.5.26, gone in twrp and flashed stable SuperSu. So I rebooted but the phone started with a bootloop.
So I restarted again in twrp, flashed again 6.5.26, rebooted again in twrp, flashed LATEST (unstable) SuperSu, performed a Cache/Dalvik Cache clean and rebooted. The phone started without any problem. I am not sure but I think that wipe must be done.

Hello,
I am currently on stable version: V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK (MIUI7) on my Mi3.
Can I install the current version 6-5-26 just following the following steps in the page:

en.miui.com(slash)a-233.html
(sorry too newbe to post links)

I mean
a) without installing TWRP ?
b) without problems on partition sizes ? (because of the version jump)​

Thanks in advance!
No.

I'm on CM 12.1, can I flash this rom(Dev 6.5.26 EU) on my redmi 1s? I'm using TWRP 3.0.2-0 Official
I believe so. But since you are coming from a non Xiaomi-based firmware, I would suggest to first flash an older Xiaomi fastboot image and only then proceed to flash the dev Xiaomi.EU one.

Not an expert here, just how I would do it.

Hello, anybody knows why downward swipe on the app icon to pop-up view don't work at Redmi 2?

Last edited:
Hi guys. I wanted to ask you about a poblem that I have. I can't flash any version (weekly or stable). Always say "update.zip signature verification failed". I have rom stable 7.1.3.0 and there are strange things in this version:
- The rom has all Google apps installed by default, Gmail, Maps....
- I can't change language to Spanish from Spain, only Spanish from America.

Anybody have had this problem? Any idea how I can solved?? Maybe another recovery??

Thanks!!!

Reactions: diant
Hello if anybody can help me in notifications please in my mi4 please in whatsapp i cannot reply from the screen like whatsapp is doing and in msgs i cannot reply quickle from out can anybody help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.