MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please help me? I am stuck on a 6 weeks old rom with my Xiaomi m2s, it simply will not update anymore. I am stuck in twrp, and I really don't know what to do anymore. It always went fine, until 6 weeks ago.
Who can help me step by step to install this new rom?

Help, everytime i press the "X" button in the recent app menu to clear it. the device freeze for like 3 or more seconds before it clear the recent app menu.
I'm using redmi note 3 pro
Confriming this on redmi 3 - ido.

Everything seems bit more "laggy" on redmi 3. Not a dealbraker, and i know redmi 3 is not powerful device, but it just seems that way, or maybe I just need to adopt a bit to new animations. And, btw, miui 8 is ugly as hell to me, and i only like new gallery, everything else looks better on miui 7. Just a presonal prefferece regarding looks and animations.

Anyway, great work by xiaomi.eu as usual.

Ps: should i cry about calculator app like others

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Can somebody please help me? I am stuck on a 6 weeks old rom with my Xiaomi m2s, it simply will not update anymore. I am stuck in twrp, and I really don't know what to do anymore. It always went fine, until 6 weeks ago.
Who can help me step by step to install this new rom?

First update your TWRP to 3.0.2-1 release then upadte the ROM, no issue here...

Reactions: Stefano131270

Everything seems bit more "laggy" on redmi 3. Not a dealbraker, and i know redmi 3 is not powerful device, but it just seems that way, or maybe I just need to adopt a bit to new animations. And, btw, miui 8 is ugly as hell to me, and i only like new gallery, everything else looks better on miui 7. Just a presonal prefferece regarding looks and animations.

I'm using "Redmi Note 3 Pro" it's different from "Redmi 3". Looking forward for the next update to fix the issue

it's not about "cry about calculator app like others", it's about reporting bugs like a good community should do if they encountering some issues, it's for the better future developing process, eventho it's up to the developer about how the action should be taken.

Reactions: annihilator
A tryed to flash it on my Redmi Note 3g, but it failed:
error 7 - Failed to extract dir from 'system' to system
Clean install didn't work.

Mi Note Pro - developers version.
Tried to update (without wipe) and the update seems to have failed. After restart the phone remained at the pervious version (May 26), but the Wifi isn't working.
I re-installed the May 26 version.

Mi Note Pro - developers version.
Tried to update (without wipe) and the update seems to have failed. After restart the phone remained at the pervious version (May 26), but the Wifi isn't working.
I re-installed the May 26 version.

Yeah, same here. It seems to have been taken down now.

solution error 7 twrp system to system

1. Wipe Dalvik
  2. Wipe cache
  3. Wipe data
  4. Wipe system
  5. Reboot recovery
  6. Flash new rom v8

Now i've installed SuperSU third time with TWRP - Mi4W has no root. Installing of SuperSU app doesn't work too. What else can I do?

Working fine on MI5 so far. Like the notification panel which is clubbed in one now. Intead of a side by side layout in MIUI7. Have not tried the second space and cloning yet. Fingerprint performance seems to be improved. The Weather app is beautiful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.