MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great! I'm downloading it now while still at the office hahahaha... will try it for the weekend
Thangk you so much!

I download for "dior" "HMNOTELTE" and stop to "TeamWin". How to back to normal system. I tried rebot to system, but always me back to "TeamWin". what i did wrong. My device in redmi note 4g. Please help me

Not working on MI Note Pro. The update fail. I have the last Miui 7 developer before this miui 8

Aliexpress app still doesn't work in this version. It's a MIUI bug, because this happens in China dev also.

Using Redmi 3 Pro
Flashed straight from xiaomi.eu MIUI 7.3.1.0 stable without wiping data, just wiped dalvik cache. So I:
-Downloaded the ROM
-Moved it to my phone
-Flash the MIUI 8 zip
-Wipe cache & dalvik
-Reboot

First boot took a while, around 30 minutes for generating the dalvik cache. I thought I had a bootloop but when I wanted to force reboot my phone, the home screen loads.

Not complaining about the calculator, it is indeed missing. I installed a calculator app from the Play Store, I'll expect it to be included in the next week build.

So far everything is working, touch screen feels even more accurate. Hopefully there wouldn't be any problems!

Reactions: Weisheit
Using Redmi 3 Pro
Flashed straight from xiaomi.eu MIUI 7.3.1.0 stable without wiping data, just wiped dalvik cache. So I:
-Downloaded the ROM
-Moved it to my phone
-Flash the MIUI 8 zip
-Wipe cache & dalvik
-Reboot

First boot took a while, around 30 minutes for generating the dalvik cache. I thought I had a bootloop but when I wanted to force reboot my phone, the home screen loads.

Not complaining about the calculator, it is indeed missing. I installed a calculator app from the Play Store, I'll expect it to be included in the next week build.

So far everything is working, touch screen feels even more accurate. Hopefully there wouldn't be any problems!
does t
Using Redmi 3 Pro
-Downloaded the ROM
-Moved it to my phone
-Flash the MIUI 8 zip
-Wipe cache & dalvik
-Reboot

do you have any problem with the recent app menu when trying to clear it?

Thank you very much for your hard work! Working brilliant in my MI 5! :)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Also on Redmi 3, 4G is working but there is no way to select "Prefer LTE" on Settings > Preferred Network Type. Been a known bug since 6.5.26 https :// xiaomi.eu / community / threads / redmi-3-latest-weekly-build-6-5-26-cant-use-lte.32028/

This should get fixed

I flashed this version coming from MIUI7 on MI4C.
Didn't delete anything, just used the updater app and chose the downloaded zip file.
TWRP 3.0.2.0
No issues found so far
MI4C is running better as on MIUI7
How about life battery?? Same as Miui 7?? Better??
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.